Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AUSSIE DOMESTIC Ozzyong

Banga

Ozzyong

Hello everyone we are an up and coming steroid warehouse with 100% great quality gear shipped within 3-7 days AUS AND UK

Wickr - ozzyong
Threema - My Threema ID: https://threema.id/8CB4DHXC
These are the ONLY way to contact 100% safe and discrete send us a message on these platforms for stock, prices, reviews and bloodwork we stock nexnos, zlox pharma and our very own blend.
We are currently doing deals and extras for new customers. When you contact us reply with NEWCUST22 and we will provide you with our current deals.
Looking forward to supplying quality gear throughout the community and watching everyone grow.

Are you guys authorised sellers on here?
Aus domestic shipping or shipping from overseas?

Haha [emoji23] asking ozshop for dbol and you got ozpharm nexnos and zlox pharma.
What a player [emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]
Try somewhere else buddy

DO NOT BUY OF THIS SCAMMER. CUSTOMERS HAVE BEEN REPORTING THAT THEYBATE SENDING OUR LIST OUT AND RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS.

@gearhead spam post

- - - Updated - - -

DO NOT BUY OF THIS SCAMMER. CUSTOMERS HAVE BEEN REPORTING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SENDING OUR LIST OUT AND RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS.

@gearhead spam post

Adjusted for grammar

Hi guys I can confirm this gronk is a scammer.

He scammed me out of $500. His real name is Jacob Tippett.

I will pay big $$$ for his location. Money is not an issue. Please give me any information you guys may have so he doesn't do this to anyone else.

Cheers

Hey Bud,
Sorry to hear he scammed you out of $500.
If you got his name by doing a bank transfer or something along those lines it won't be him unfortunately.
Jacob is more than likely a victim of Identity fraud and doesn't even know this guy's using his digital ID.

36 Gray Rd
Bray Park QLD 4500
Australia

This was the address he gave me to send him samples of my labs products. He was trying to get me to send free gear telling me he was going to be a big time supplier. I called him out and he panicked. Pretty confident this is his address or at least someone very close to him

36 Gray Rd
Bray Park QLD 4500
Australia

This was the address he gave me to send him samples of my labs products. He was trying to get me to send free gear telling me he was going to be a big time supplier. I called him out and he panicked. Pretty confident this is his address or at least someone very close to him

Needs a good fucken hiding i reckan, fed up with these pricks who think they can’t be traced.
Dumbasses really because they could easily be busted so why not just do the right thing.
If they haven’t got shit in stock to sell just fucken say so.

Back
Top Bottom