Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie source

Hlad

Newbie Brother
Can a sponsor please give me a verified source. I've been using threema MWKJ8SAD and they have been selling me gear not sure if it's bunk or not I've in about week 6. I have now been in contact with XFXE9B4N and he is telling me the above contact is a scammer. Confused as both these guys are being pushed on this forum as ozpharma

So, was MWKJ8SAD a scammer? Was thinking of giving them a try. There have been some concerning things happen the last few months. Major forum gone, and some of its reputable sources I used gone too, or changed hands... Sounds like major busts to me

So, was MWKJ8SAD a scammer? Was thinking of giving them a try. There have been some concerning things happen the last few months. Major forum gone, and some of its reputable sources I used gone too, or changed hands... Sounds like major busts to me

I can confirm that's the rep for OzPharm on this forum. His name is OG and that's his Threema

Thanks heaps guys! Sucks being in Aus. Always feel like I have to filter through numerous scammers.

Back
Top Bottom