Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AussieApex - Apex Anabolics - Aus Domestic

Thanks brother he got back to me. Is ozshop still gtg? I haven't sourced from him since 2019. Been running Test via doc script for last 3 years.

Made an order off Aussie Apex yesterday.

Communication and pricing are both very good.

Will update you all when I get the package.

Placed an order with AussieApex.
Hassle free, good prices and good communication. So far so good. Will update when I've received the products. Cheers.

Placed an order with AussieApex.
Hassle free, good prices and good communication. So far so good. Will update when I've received the products. Cheers.

Your post is very similar to mine. Makes it look like I'm some fake review/bot 😎

Thanks everyone for the support so far!! For anyone who is using our gear, post up some bloods after 3-4 weeks of use and get a $100 store credit!!!

Got a few more exciting things on the way

- MENT and DHB coming VERY soon! Will update when available

- ORAL CAPS starting in 2 weeks!! I will send out an updated list to everyone when availability

- HGH stock arrives in 1 week!!

- CLEN 150mcg/ml - 30ml Vials - NOW IN STOCK

I see a lot of posts that people have RECEIVED their orders from Apex. Anyone able to chime in yet on actual RESPONSE/quality? I'm particularly interested in their orals!
I have started using his trenAce: getting pretty hot at night (classic sign for me on trenA, interestingly I don't get that with trenE.) After about 10 days my strength has increased drastically too, so I'm happy. Oh, and my poor gf... 😀

I see a lot of posts that people have RECEIVED their orders from Apex. Anyone able to chime in yet on actual RESPONSE/quality? I'm particularly interested in their orals!
I have started using his trenAce: getting pretty hot at night (classic sign for me on trenA, interestingly I don't get that with trenE.) After about 10 days my strength has increased drastically too, so I'm happy. Oh, and my poor gf... 😀

LOL "Oh, and my poor gf." Made me laugh.

Thanks everyone for the support so far!! For anyone who is using our gear, post up some bloods after 3-4 weeks of use and get a $100 store credit!!!

Got a few more exciting things on the way

- MENT and DHB coming VERY soon! Will update when available

- ORAL CAPS starting in 2 weeks!! I will send out an updated list to everyone when availability

- HGH stock arrives in 1 week!!

- CLEN 150mcg/ml - 30ml Vials - NOW IN STOCK

I'll be getting my bloods done at the end of this month and I'll post em up for ya mate.

That'd be great. Was perhaps a little overly worried, but I really want to like this him, just seems like a nice, normal guy! The trenA seems legit, from the sides and strength increase. If the dbol is good too I hope he'll do well, and stays around a long time

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be getting my bloods done at the end of this month and I'll post em up for ya mate.

That'd be great. Was perhaps a little overly worried, but I really want to like this him, just seems like a nice, normal guy! The trenA seems legit, from the sides and strength increase. If the dbol is good too I hope he'll do well, and stays around a long time

Ordered on Friday lads, will keep everyone posted when it arrives and how it goes.

Made an order last Wednesday morning. Was told on Fri or Sat, that there might be some delays.

Today I received a package with my order (tren-ace, anavar, tamoxifen and accutane). Is missing one packet of accutane but other than that, pretty good service/communication and pricing.

Would come back again. Thanks.

Made an order last Wednesday morning. Was told on Fri or Sat, that there might be some delays.

Today I received a package with my order (tren-ace, anavar, tamoxifen and accutane). Is missing one packet of accutane but other than that, pretty good service/communication and pricing.

Would come back again. Thanks.

Was offered a refund / re-ship of the missing packet but I declined. Good dude but it's alright. Small mistake and I'm not too fussed about it. But will definitely return for future orders.

UPDATE ALL

ORAL CAPSULES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM MONDAY 13th OF FEB

$165 Each!

Dbol 25mg x 100

Winstrol 20mg x 100

Superdrol 10mg x 100

Anadrol 50mg x 50

Anavar 20mg x 100

Was offered a refund / re-ship of the missing packet but I declined. Good dude but it's alright. Small mistake and I'm not too fussed about it. But will definitely return for future orders.

I don't get that AT ALL. No fuss for you, no fuss for him. You purchased something and a small mistake was made, he's obviously willing to ship the item he didn't send, and you paid for, like any business would do, but you say no?.. That just doesn't make sense at all?? Nice to be friendly and grateful, but I'm sorry, but that's just odd.

I purchased some of the raw anavar not long ago, there was some issues with post and apex offered to re-ship with express and some extra freebies for the fuck around. Express took a couple days but finally received it, but with no freebies sadly. Not too fussed over it though. Never tried using raw anavar before but will see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom