Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AussieApex - Apex Anabolics - Aus Domestic

Apex Test 400 blend is amazing… makes horny as fuck…. Legit gear… keep up the good work brother… [emoji736][emoji736][emoji736][emoji1303]

Reached out to apex early last week they replied very fast and communication was on point!
Ended up placing a order late last week, came within days. I'll post my bloods mid and end cycle! 💪💪

Hey Lads,
Recieved today, got lost in the mail for a while but showed up just over a week after ordering. Apex was good to deal with through the delay.
Looks the goods.

Have been using tren from Apex and it's definitely good to go, mad night sweats and insomnia. Have since placed many more orders for my mates without issue. Extremely well-priced and has great communication

Gday legends, awesome to see guys posting reviews up! Hopeful everyone is happy with the service so far!

Couple of things

1. I have been inundated with new customers from Evo and it is amazing the support! I am low or out of couple of things like Anavar, Aromasin and Accutane. The new stock is all very close to arriving (its in Aus just waiting on delivery) so sorry if anyone has missed out

2. Getting heaps of Emails for orders which Im happy to do. I would however STRONGLY recommend guys set up a free Proton mail or another encrypted email account. Gmail is not secure at all

3. I am posting ALL regular post. Express is just so hit and miss and too many packages have gone into the Auspost Anus of no return

4. Let me know what you guys want me to stock. Post here or msg me directly. Any crazy blends guys want or any ancillary things.

Keep on grinding boys and girls

Gday legends, awesome to see guys posting reviews up! Hopeful everyone is happy with the service so far!

Couple of things

1. I have been inundated with new customers from Evo and it is amazing the support! I am low or out of couple of things like Anavar, Aromasin and Accutane. The new stock is all very close to arriving (its in Aus just waiting on delivery) so sorry if anyone has missed out

2. Getting heaps of Emails for orders which Im happy to do. I would however STRONGLY recommend guys set up a free Proton mail or another encrypted email account. Gmail is not secure at all

3. I am posting ALL regular post. Express is just so hit and miss and too many packages have gone into the Auspost Anus of no return

4. Let me know what you guys want me to stock. Post here or msg me directly. Any crazy blends guys want or any ancillary things.

Keep on grinding boys and girls

Thx for the update.

Please let us know when you are they are in restock.

I think Masteron E and P can be a hit if possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Thx for the update.

Please let us know when you are they are in restock.

I think Masteron E and P can be a hit if possible.

Nvm you got masteron haha

I just ordered from apex after all the good reports on this forum. First time ordering of him... Pretty nervous yo be honest but I just keep reading these post and makes me feel better. I'll drop some feedback once it's delivered.

I just ordered from apex after all the good reports on this forum. First time ordering of him... Pretty nervous yo be honest but I just keep reading these post and makes me feel better. I'll drop some feedback once it's delivered.

Don't be nervous brother, apex is a proper good cunt imo.

Back
Top Bottom