Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Austeriods exit scam?

How long did postage take?

I did reply but it hasnt posted.

I got 2 orders from austeroids land yesterday, everything accounted for. So stuff is landing, whether or not its good is a diff story.
The test in the omnia and the vita looks identical, clear as MCT oil rather than GSO id say.

When you say omnia was bunk, are you saying completely rubbish, no compound in it at all, or we talking half strength sorta stuff?

Hi mate, how long did postage take?

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

That’s bad news always been good in the past, was about to take advantage of his current 20% off.

Ordered 6+ weeks ago. Still nothing. Following up again.

Mark confirmed two packages were "sent" with no tracking update. No refund and no additional reship. ie. Exit scamming.

Good luck gents.

Started running some Vita Masteron this week with pharma Test that I received about 2 months ago and believe at this stage it’s at least partially legit. Tasting a drop in the end of syringe and tasted like any other gear I’ve tried before.

Sure is, long game scam. For some who don't know, Mark as we know him has been out of the scene since the middle of last year, Dave has taken over but also uses the old email. Mark and Dave body shop has been selling bunk gear since the end of 2021.

Ped tested onmia test e and tren a, both had oil but no steriod found.

Has anyone got bloods taken on omnia, vita test e? That’s the only way to obviously tell for sure
I ped tested my latest shipment.
All tests were neg for steroid in vita test e ,sus 250 and tren e and a
Calais was asprin
Not sure what the nolva is yet.

I ped tested my latest shipment.
All tests were neg for steroid in vita test e ,sus 250 and tren e and a
Calais was asprin
Not sure what the nolva is yet.

wow this makes so much sense now, i noticed i didnt get the same sides or gains from tren using Omnia from AUSteroids

Back
Top Bottom