Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Austeriods exit scam?

steve221286

I haven't got my delivery in 3 weeks normally takes 1 week max

Not a sponsored member of bop forums anymore

First watered down fake gear then 20% off sale with everything restocked hgh etc

Disappointed they were good for a while...

Beware when ordering from the site

First watered down fake gear then 20% off sale with everything restocked hgh etc

Which forums BOP bro? House of gains is down now was looking for more forum sponsors

Any update on this from you guys?

Ive had 2 orders land mid to end of october. One took 4 days one took 6 from memory.
Gear looked good, nice and clear, most likely mct not gso.
My mate is on vita and reckons its awesome.

BUT…..
the last 2 orders (ordered 2nd nov and 8th nov) havent landed yet.
Mark keeps in contact over emails (isnt avoiding), but has mentioned numerous times packages can take a minimum of 2wks and that they wont give trackings BUT will check on packages if they havent arrived in 4wks.
I know where they are sending from, and my mail from that area only usually takes a few days (even snail mail)
Will keep posted here if it lands, and will update on omnia, im going to run trt on it and get some bloods

Yeah I got the delivery after month but it's just bunk gear like water
Which lab did you get mate?

Ive been told the omnia is on point, so im running a slightly higher dose than trt (just 1ml lol). There was no PIP and no issues with the oil. Looks like a nice clear mct based mix. Ive got mates who ordered and are running vita and are supposedly exploding. I havent seen them but yeh they are loving it supposedly.
Ive been on bio pharma test e, so il see how I go this wk on the omnia.

Just an update, both my packages came today, so no issues here on orders, as for quality, cant answer that yet. Lol

The omnia was bunk last few vials couple of months ago. Water like everyone else.

But I just ordered insulin and it came as usual. So their pharma meds are still gtg.

The omnia was bunk last few vials couple of months ago. Water like everyone else.

But I just ordered insulin and it came as usual. So their pharma meds are still gtg.

This is not what I wanted to hear.
So omnia is the rubbish.
I wonder if the vita is actually any good?
Might buy some nordic from ozshop incase

I did reply but it hasnt posted.

I got 2 orders from austeroids land yesterday, everything accounted for. So stuff is landing, whether or not its good is a diff story.
The test in the omnia and the vita looks identical, clear as MCT oil rather than GSO id say.

When you say omnia was bunk, are you saying completely rubbish, no compound in it at all, or we talking half strength sorta stuff?

We talking like watered down say 50% or completely no compound?

I know that if I run more than 1ml a wk, my nipples will start to get itchy on decent test, so il run a bit extra this week and post back with results.

My orders both landed so shipping oils is still fine, quality il check

I only usually take ~trt dosage. But on 0.5ml of bio pharma test 300 I feel it, I get slight pip and nipples start to get itchy (I take 0.2mg adex a few times a wk to stop this) but I can usually gauge if its decent based off of this.
I took 2ml of omnia test 250 yesterday to test this strength out. It looks awesome, nice and clear. Its so runny which is different, not thick like oil, went in super easy and quick. I have zero PIP and no sides yet. Will keep posted. Yes its test e it takes a while but I usually get sides within a day or 2. Not looking promising. May do another 2ml on friday to really push it. Lol

I only usually take ~trt dosage. But on 0.5ml of bio pharma test 300 I feel it, I get slight pip and nipples start to get itchy (I take 0.2mg adex a few times a wk to stop this) but I can usually gauge if its decent based off of this.
I took 2ml of omnia test 250 yesterday to test this strength out. It looks awesome, nice and clear. Its so runny which is different, not thick like oil, went in super easy and quick. I have zero PIP and no sides yet. Will keep posted. Yes its test e it takes a while but I usually get sides within a day or 2. Not looking promising. May do another 2ml on friday to really push it. Lol
Thats cause the shit isn't real test [emoji2357][emoji1787] bin the crap no test in it bro

Thats cause the shit isn't real test [emoji2357][emoji1787] bin the crap no test in it bro
Well I was fkn hoping it was just under doses, and I could at least use it 🤣
Il have to pin my bayer snap offs while I wait for ozshop to fill my order. Damn shame was leaving the snaps as a nice lil addition some day hahaha

Yeah I reckon I was scammed. Now that I check it, the Omni a test e I bought a month ago is clear and watery as fuck. Not getting any sides or gains.

Shame, they used to be the best. Quick delivery and good stuff.

14ng/dl @ 250/week test e Vita.. knew something was up even before shooting, very thin..
Messaged, and got resent Omnia.. 11ng/dl, exactly the same oil, same transparent colour/consistency

Back
Top Bottom