Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best melanotan Source in Australia?

Clenhard

Beginner Brother
Recently made a purchase from melanotanaustralia and it appears the dog cunts have taken my money and ran.

Any recommendations on a good source for injectable melanotan? Cheers brothers

Peptides and melanotan

Recently made a purchase from melanotanaustralia and it appears the dog cunts have taken my money and ran.

I have purchased from launch supplements before and he has good products.
Another that has been around for awhile is premiumpeptides.com, I havent used them but have scoured online and others have highly recommended. They look legit although sometimes the site is “down for maintenance” but I believe this just helps them to stay under the radar. Only reason I haved used em is I still have a small supply of what I need and will be giving them a go before summer.
But bro you should just do a quick google with the site you wanna buy from and ask is it a scam. Pretty easy and will save you a few bucks. Also just ask here if anyone knows of or has used before.

- - - Updated - - -

Another that has been around for awhile is premiumpeptides.com, I havent used them but have scoured online and others have highly recommended. They look legit although sometimes the site is “down for maintenance” but I believe this just helps them to stay under the radar. Only reason I haved used em is I still have a small supply of what I need and will be giving them a go before summer.
But bro you should just do a quick google with the site you wanna buy from and ask is it a scam. Pretty easy and will save you a few bucks. Also just ask here if anyone knows of or has used before.

Launchsupps.com not supplements
Quick and easy to deal with too.

Hay man, www.sarmnation.com. These guys are legit I’ve bought many products from them. They are based in Sydney. Premium peptides is the cheaper option though.

- - - Updated - - -

Launchsupps.com not supplements
Quick and easy to deal with too.
Legend brother thank you for the detailed reply are they Oz based by any chance??

- - - Updated - - -

Hay man, www.sarmnation.com. These guys are legit I’ve bought many products from them. They are based in Sydney. Premium peptides is the cheaper option though.

I'll have a suss thanks brother. Definitely keen on staying my Carmel colour so price isn't a problem at this moment in time. 🤣

Legend brother thank you for the detailed reply are they Oz based by any chance??

Yeah man, oz bazed and all sent via aus post. I’m always skeptical of purchasing from a new site/supplier and did a google on the addy after the purchase and it came up with someones home, highly doubt its theirs, but everything came through. Have made multiple order since then.
Premium are also oz based.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have a suss thanks brother. Definitely keen on staying my Carmel colour so price isn't a problem at this moment in time. 🤣

Premium peptides is also Sydney-based. The team there are very professional.

Back
Top Bottom