Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best place for sarams in australia

Think Ozsarms is no longer. They have offline for weeks and their emails bounce back. Shame as their MK77 was almost too good. Put on 5kgs in 3 weeks.

Hey man I got my GW and MK from sarms 4 sale didn’t get taken by customs . Got opened but nothing else 🤷*♂️. Guess they didn’t know what it was as it’s not labeled .

Hey man I got my GW and MK from sarms 4 sale didn’t get taken by customs . Got opened but nothing else [emoji1745]*[emoji3603]. Guess they didn’t know what it was as it’s not labeled .
Dude what is the URL, would love to get some GW again

been away from the fourms for a while but sarmtech have been my go to, they offer 100% to get past customs or moneyback minus delivery, although the delivery fee is large i havent had a single bottle lost.

just have to order as much as you can ( roughly $400usd limit ) to make sure its worth the fee.

- - - Updated - - -

should add that the package i had taken originally turned up about 3 months later with a note saying they had it opened and tested for a bio-security risk but found no problems.

Took your advice and ordered from hardcoresarms.
They are full of information and easy to deal with
ordered cardarine and ostarine, received them in 3 days.
Haven't tried them yet.
thanks' for the info.
Cheers.

Have you used your hardcore sarms yet? are they legit?

Hi Hennessy27.
Yes have used my SARMS. have just got over covid so didn't do much for 4 weeks.
Used ostarine, lost weight but never lost any muscle gains, very impressed.
Will definately use again.

There was another website that was only available on a google browser certain times of the day but if you used an alternative it's generally always available.
I'll have to check the right device for their name but they have been around for 7 years I'm aware of and everything is domestic express post.
I get my HCG from them, Everything needs to be reconstituted in BAC or an AA/BAC mixture.

I think you may be referring to premiumpeptides. _ _ _ ?

Guys just on a side note... SARMS are not safer then steroids... they only have some research, nothing is conclusive and the information you read on them is mostly. There is no long term data so why try replace steroids like anavar or even anadrol which are still prescribed for human use?

I think you may be referring to premiumpeptides. _ _ _ ?

Guys just on a side note... SARMS are not safer then steroids... they only have some research, nothing is conclusive and the information you read on them is mostly. There is no long term data so why try replace steroids like anavar or even anadrol which are still prescribed for human use?

Yeah that's them, Been around for years and I've never had an issue.
Their range ain't the largest but they have most things.

Yeah that's them, Been around for years and I've never had an issue.
Their range ain't the largest but they have most things.

You want quality domestic sarms hit up eagle research labs. I've run a few of their products as a bridge and never disappointed.
Owner Oscar is on insta and happy to answer questions. Good price fast shipping

i put an order in with umbrella labs the other day. i know its not a local source but i received my order within 4 days from america!

with disguised labels too

Back
Top Bottom