Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best place for sarams in australia

roo86

Proficient Brother
hey guys,

anyone know of a good source in Australia that has Cardarine, Ibutamoren and Ostarine and maybe some of the others like S-4

just had a stack sized at customs and not to keen on trying to get anything imported again.

cheers

According to their thread on another forum they have now dropped their prices.
Copied this from their thread directly for you.

As promised once we cut out the middle man we were going to pass those savings onto our customers. So if you were looking to stock up on some peptides then now is the time

AOD9604 - Was: $105.00 Now: $69.00
BPC157 - Was: $115.00 Now: $59.00
CJC 1295 W DAC - Was: $80.00 Now: $69.00
GHRP2 - Was: $95.00 Now: $59.00
GHRP6 - Was: $95.00 Now: $59.00
Ipamorelin - Was: $115.00 Now: $69.00
MGF - Was: $85.00 Now: $59.00
Melanotan 2 - Was: $115.00 Now: $59.00
TB500 - Was: $130.00 Now: $69.00

If you want to try us out you can find us at launchsupps.com

Have you tried these yourself?
I was running their Mk677 amd i blew up like a balloon, put on almost 6kgs in 4 weeks.
Sleep was unbelievable but the hunger was incredible, no matter how much i ate i was still constantly hungry.
Tastes like sh!t though as its liquid form not tablets.

thx mate, checking them out now. just my luck that they are out of stock, really screwed up by not having this shit ready to go for pct

Check these guys out bro.

https://ozsarms.is
Cardarine in capsules, never seen this??

Am after Cardarine too, used to get it from the US but no one wants to ship to Australia nowadays.

Peptides Clinics is also good, legit products compounded in Sydney but a bit pricey, but at least you know what you are putting into your body.

Cardarine in capsules, never seen this??

Am after Cardarine too, used to get it from the US but no one wants to ship to Australia nowadays.

Peptides Clinics is also good, legit products compounded in Sydney but a bit pricey, but at least you know what you are putting into your body.

never done any sarms so wont have anything to compare it, hopefully its as good as i keep hearing. if not ill have top find a liquid in aus and try again

One of those website had AOD 9604 as a liquid you drop under your tongue. The stuff only works as a subq injection IMO.

Back
Top Bottom