Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biological Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

biological01

Beginner Brother
We have been around a very long time and have a loyal following. Please feel free to pm on session or email us

Session ID

05f7a5784e6def851496663c27e9200713db4437cc0e4b1c09c49398f81edc7f6d

Email

[email protected]

Feeling patriotic towards Anzac Day coming up.

10 x basics $60 each
20 x basics $50 each

* these include, test any ester, tren ace, deca, npp, bold and mast prop.

Hit me up on Wickr - Tonkatuff or session

05f7a5784e6def851496663c27e9200713db4437cc0e4b1c09c49398f81edc7f6d

Successful Delivery

Put an order in last week, easy to deal with and process payments. All arrived with very secure and discrete packaging. Products look good and will post review once I start using them. Recommend anyone who cant get through to apex to give bio a go.

Thanks bio you legend.

Put an order in last week, easy to deal with and process payments. All arrived with very secure and discrete packaging. Products look good and will post review once I start using them. Recommend anyone who cant get through to apex to give bio a go.

Thanks bio you legend.

You’re welcome brother I hope you enjoy your cycle

Thanks bio you legend.

We’ve most likely been around longer then you have been born. We only list legitimate labs. I’m also a coach.

Anyone else used biological performance? are they legit?

His reviews speak volumes imo,and this guy has been around for a long time,the fakes don't last,all the best.

His reviews speak volumes imo,and this guy has been around for a long time,the fakes don't last,all the best.

Thank you mate for that. We’ve been around when rwr Stana and deca was a thing. Also 200ml test enanthate ropel bladders and the ever so painful test prop virbac bladders. Back when importing fina pellets from the US was a thing. So many painful good times lol

Thank you mate for that. We’ve been around when rwr Stana and deca was a thing. Also 200ml test enanthate ropel bladders and the ever so painful test prop virbac bladders. Back when importing fina pellets from the US was a thing. So many painful good times lol

Haha, how good was the ropel bladders, that was my first ever cycle 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼. The bastard never ran out.

75mg/ml and a whole lot of pinning haha 😂. Made friends with a lot of sheep farmers back then.

Yeah man, I started at 400mg my legs and arms use to kill me 🤣😂. So much pinning eh, when I went up to 600 I was like (how the hell do my mate do 1000).

Haha I bet you did, they would have been happy with you because of the extra $$$$

Yeah man, I started at 400mg my legs and arms use to kill me 🤣😂. So much pinning eh, when I went up to 600 I was like (how the hell do my mate do 1000).

Haha I bet you did, they would have been happy with you because of the extra $$$$

I always hated taking a shit and the pain from squatting down after pinning 😂😂

Anyone else used biological performance? are they legit?

Hey man if you’re concerned about quality of gear why not order one and test it yourself, worst comes to worst you lost a small amount. Best case and most likely scenario is you just found a great supplier that is easy to deal with and has a good range of products that has been around along time. You wont be sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom