Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloods taken most recently with OZpharm labs?

My test levels came back at 20 on 200mg test. Other times 98 on 200mg and 50 one 150-175mg. Think it may be underdosed atm. Need more people to get tested

This is concerning

Need to see more bloods results before assuming anything, OZpharm gear has been the best I’ve had in years and in terms of customer service that has also been the best so 1 vial that’s a bit underdosed wouldn’t bother me. A vial I’ve had has been overdosed with Readings as 98 nmol/l on only 175-200mg weekly so I can’t complain too much

Agreed need to see more bloods, but also better information on the cycle, prop? enanthate?

When was the last injection?
How many times injecting per week?
How many weeks in before you got the blood work?

I believe it takes around 6-8 weeks for serum testosterone levels to peak in the blood so thats when you want to get tested, and ideally 7 days after your last shot (probably 3 days if you shoot twice a week).

Everyone getting random blood work done at random times throughout their cycle is not going to help anything.

20nmol on 250mg would be weird if you were far enough into the cycle, 50 on the other hand would be well within range, and 90 would be weird.

Hi
Ran bloods yesterday through clinipath
Pinned Wednesday at 4pm 200mg of Nexnos test e.
Test at 3pm thurs
Test 82.9
Free test 3180

My last purchase was from HOG but I run my bloods every 3 months and everything from Oz pharm has come back overdosed if anything according to Doc

Hi
Test at 3pm thurs
Test 82.9
Free test 3180

My last purchase was from HOG but I run my bloods every 3 months and everything from Oz pharm has come back overdosed if anything according to Doc

How much a week are you taking?

200 mg per week consistent over the last few months.
Levels will be higher the day after pinning in my experience but I’ve had the zloxs test e and Nexnos and they both seem good.
Not affiliated to anyone I have the lab results

Agreed need to see more bloods, but also better information on the cycle, prop? enanthate?

I believe it takes around 6-8 weeks for serum testosterone levels to peak in the blood so thats when you want to get tested, and ideally 7 days after your last shot (probably 3 days if you shoot twice a week).

Everyone getting random blood work done at random times throughout their cycle is not going to help anything.

20nmol on 250mg would be weird if you were far enough into the cycle, 50 on the other hand would be well within range, and 90 would be weird.

I pin twice a week man, i blast and cruise. This was 5 weeks into a blast going from 175mg test to 200-250mg

- - - Updated - - -

Test E Ozpharm same for the last year

Hi
Test at 3pm thurs
Test 82.9
Free test 3180

I am new to all this so I'm just really trying to get my head around peoples results. I do understand getting bloods done just after pinning there will be a peak.

Test at 82.9 is that a normal result?
Free test at 3180 seems crazy high ?

My results before starting was
Test 8.5
Free test 197

I'm on perma cruise, test enanthate 175 per week.

Got my latest order about 5 weeks ago.

It feels underdosed enough that I'm not even willing to put the effort into getting bloods and I'm going back to my local source.

Maybe others will have a different experience and this is a once off bad luck thing, I just don't have the time to second guess a source despite how good they've been the past year.

This.

You should be getting bloods done at your local trough, i.e, the day before your next pin. 250mg of test e or c should net you somewhere around 40nmol at trough, in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom