Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk Testosterone E from OzShop

dgs595959

Beginner Brother
Been using Test E from OzShop 8 weeks (unigen) for crusing and felt like sh!t. So got the blood work done and off course, it's a bunk test. I can understand it's hard to know for him but dude should use some good supplier. And who fakes the Test, its the cheap to make.

What do you guys feel about the new Evo approved supplier?

- - - Updated - - -

I am badly crashed now, which sucks hard.

Never heard of this unigen brand in Australia, i don’t think oz selling these. Something wrong.

I had bunk test e from oz shop.
Had bloods to prove.
Different brand though, Mine was ausbolic.

Unigen is shit, actually 80% of the gear I’ve got from oz has been shit

I had bunk test e from oz shop.
Had bloods to prove.
Different brand though, Mine was ausbolic.
For some reason I didn't have a good experience with him either but everyone else did so I guess it was just unfortunate but I would have preferred him doing some sort of check on his side and not stock everything cheap he can get his hands on without authentic sources, most likely the profit margin on these ones was high as I paid 90 each if I remember and hurt when I drained it so there you go. Like seriously why would you fake test E, it's so cheap to make afaik.

I’ve got some gear from Ozshop, came super quick and pretty good communication from them. I’ll let you know how it goes, I know it’s not as precise as a blood test but I start full blown stinking out the place with my B.O. when my testosterone levels rise also is this just me or does anyone else get like this?

I have been cruising for the last 3 months on Nordic Test e from Ozshop. Last blood test show levels to be in the expected range.

Long term customer of ozpharm bro,used both nexnos and Oz own line of test,both very good,I always prefer ozpharm oils,I think they are too notch though he's import brands are fine too,had test cyp,sustanon and test e,along with other compounds,you can't go wrong with Oz bro he provides top quality service,prompt and reliable,good luck bro

- - - Updated - - -

Too clarify,vouching for ozpharm,not the other

Anyone know if ozshop2 is still good to go? Been off cycle for awhile, he was always great in past. Anyone had ordered of him recently? Cheers bros

Back
Top Bottom