Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol for weightloss

Nikeeta

Does anyone know where u can buy clen in Australia or if anyone ships it to Australia? Or if anyone has any other suggestions for weightloss that actually works.

Does anyone know where u can buy clen in Australia or if anyone ships it to Australia? Or if anyone has any other suggestions for weightloss that actually works.

Apex or Ozpharm sell it. But best for weight lose weight is diet/cardio and lifestyle changes

Diet and cardio work

If tried Clen before in liquid form. If your job requires any kind if gripping with your hands be careful. After 3 days I had to stop while gripping the barbell. Felt unsafe. Maybe it was overdosed. Should really avoid research chems if you can. On the other hand some can tolerate it and do well with it - some can’t.
Do you realize how much weight you can loose with a dialed in diet alone. A lot.

If tried Clen before in liquid form. If your job requires any kind if gripping with your hands be careful. After 3 days I had to stop while gripping the barbell. Felt unsafe. Maybe it was overdosed. Should really avoid research chems if you can. On the other hand some can tolerate it and do well with it - some can’t.
Do you realize how much weight you can loose with a dialed in diet alone. A lot.

100%

I see far too many posts where it's not mentioned and I've seen in person people asking and you KNOW they have NOT fixed the diet.

im firmly against clenbuterol use, so much that i wont even take paying clients that want me to coach on it... heres a video i did that you should watch... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU8iOh4Z-fQ

i would go with a sarms cutting stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

You're against a drug that's approved for human use & regularly used in clinical settings but you're happy to recommend research chemicals that failed human trialss & are known carcinogens? Great advice lol, sounds like you could do with your own coach mate.

PS: no one recommends a 'sarms stack' unless they're making money off of them -- that's a massive conflict of interest you should mention if so.

Back
Top Bottom