Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Nexnos Anavar 20mg

vvw225

Hi All,

I have some bad news, the anavar I received is fake. The packaging looked similar but not identical. The original Nexnos Anavar has a factory seal on both sides. The bottle lids also look slightly different. The seals on the genuine one are foil and the non genuine are a white paper. The genuine Anavar tablets are brighter yellow and smooth and have no taste when put in your mouth. The fake ones are very sweet and could almost suck them to melt them. The only real way to tell is by checking you have the Nexnos security tape on each side of the box. Very disappointing.

Hi All,

I have some bad news, the anavar I received is fake. The packaging looked similar but not identical. The original Nexnos Anavar has a factory seal on both sides. The bottle lids also look slightly different. The seals on the genuine one are foil and the non genuine are a white paper. The genuine Anavar tablets are brighter yellow and smooth and have no taste when put in your mouth. The fake ones are very sweet and could almost suck them to melt them. The only real way to tell is by checking you have the Nexnos security tape on each side of the box. Very disappointing.

That sounds very dissapointing bro,

You got me curious so I just checked my anadrol for authentication and says invalid,so I checked my old bottle of Anavar,and invalid,same manufacture date ,expiry and assume batch number as yours,I got good results off the Anavar at 60mg day but not much from anadrol at 100 mg a day, perplexed!

I'll try these again in a few months and see. But first time around i had nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/k87B3d5
https://imgur.com/a/MNLPw4W
https://imgur.com/a/IjYLQLy

Yes, that’s correct. This is the legit one. Bright yellow. All expiry date and batch dates are the same for legit and fake stuff. They all use the same date ranges as your images. They are still under dosed. I’m all for people giving good reviews to Ozpharm for their service and speed. But the products are definitely not dosed accurately and those new ones are 100% fake!

Seconded, just got some very suspicious looking Nexnos Anavarbol. Foil seal intact, security code checks out, but the tablets themselves are mis-shaped (some look like they’ve had the round side ground down a bit or just weren’t pressed properly), and no Nexnos logo as per the description on the Nexnos website.

Does anyone know where to source a potency kit for anavar? I found a presence kit but I wanted a bit more assurance given these look a bit suss.

Think I have the same issue. Ordered Nexnos Anavarbol 20mg x100 in a bottle, foil seal was intact but plastic lid seal was not, security code checks out, tablets are chalky and some don’t look like they’re pressed correctly. According to the Nexnos site the tables should be film covered and have a stamp, what I received does not.

I’m glad others have experienced the same thing.

Are yours sweet on your tongue? They should be coated and have no taste.

The other point I didn’t mention is the bottles themselves are legit, but looks to have had pills added / swapped. The outer box does not have the hologram security seal, was this the same with yours?

I’m glad others have experienced the same thing.

Are yours sweet on your tongue? They should be coated and have no taste.

The other point I didn’t mention is the bottles themselves are legit, but looks to have had pills added / swapped. The outer box does not have the hologram security seal, was this the same with yours?
I don't think you are glad others have same experience,worded that wrong though we get what you meant.lol,has anyone contacted Oz about the product in question.

Definitely no hologram seal. This is my first time buying so completely in the dark about what I’m supposed to be getting or what I should do. I had a taste and they’re not sweet, but after tasting it I could squash the pill in my fingers, it was the consistency of soft chalk. These were from a reputable supplier so I’m assuming they’re a dodgy batch. Is the normal thing to do alert the seller or do they not care?

Definitely no hologram seal. This is my first time buying so completely in the dark about what I’m supposed to be getting or what I should do. I had a taste and they’re not sweet, but after tasting it I could squash the pill in my fingers, it was the consistency of soft chalk. These were from a reputable supplier so I’m assuming they’re a dodgy batch. Is the normal thing to do alert the seller or do they not care?
Yeah normal thing to do here is contact them and explain the problem,in my experience with them they will strive to resolve the issue,all the best bro

If anyone comes across LEGIT ANAVAR please scream loud about it, so we can all hear.

Out of 10 brands over the last 13 years, the very first was legit.

Yes it should have seals.

See the official site. And no logo on each pill.

https://www.nexnospharma.com/tablets/1544.php

The nexnos from oz pharm lab has never had the logo on any of their nexnos tabs from day one….I would not take any notice of the website,it’s never had a exact comparison with any of oz products he offers,it’s more of a selling point , this Is Australia,to have shrink wrapping,holograms,etc is extremely difficult to import the product in decent numbers,they are rebottled here and hence won’t present the same as the site.There has been a couple of bad batches for sure but also good ones,it’s the risk you take buying this stuff,you can only go on word of mouth and trust in the vendor that the product is legit.

This is kind of what I’d figured. Being new to the scene I have no idea what to expect. I’ve ordered a presence kit from pedtestaustralia to be safe, will update this thread with results once it arrives.

Test kits haven’t arrived yet, will be during the week some time

Also got a potency kit for the Test that I got, will post results for that in a separate thread.

Back
Top Bottom