Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got an email form ausmeds.is

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
I can’t remember ordering from them I think I did years ago cause they had one of my fake names 😅.
Wondering if anyone has used them or can remember them if they are legit ?
I’m getting austeroids vibes

Yeah I got an email from them too recently

I have ordered from them in the past before they shut down and they where good

I was considering ordering some primoteston depot bayer from them because I can’t find it anywhere else but it’s out of stock at them moment

I bought from these guys all the time like 5 years ago and then the website was removed and I heard they'd shut down.

Can anyone else confirm if this is legit and they're operating again? Anyone else ordered from the new site recently?

Dealt with these guys before they went quiet.
Bit the bullet & placed an order with them about a week ago and it arrived today.
Same products and quality as before, good to see them back in action.

Dealt with these guys before they went quiet.
Bit the bullet & placed an order with them about a week ago and it arrived today.
Same products and quality as before, good to see them back in action.

Could be the cops sussing out buyers/users etc.

I've heard of narcos [undercovers] taking over [falsely operating with the intention to do drug busts etc]

If the site's been busted before which it has, then be weary.

Could be the cops sussing out buyers/users etc.

I've heard of narcos [undercovers] taking over [falsely operating with the intention to do drug busts etc]

If the site's been busted before which it has, then be weary.

Cops don't give a fk nor have resources to go after 100000s of drug users. They build injection cubicles to them now, why not wait for them there and arrest them? They barely have resources to go after really big sharks importing dangerous drugs.

Cops don't give a fk nor have resources to go after 100000s of drug users. They build injection cubicles to them now, why not wait for them there and arrest them? They barely have resources to go after really big sharks importing dangerous drugs.

They have cybercrime divisions...

how do you think those webshops got shutdown?
gearphoenix = busted
ausmeds.is = busted
Ausjuice.is = busted
roid-stop.is = busted

He said “users”, I don’t think cybercrime are going after every person that used those sites. Their main concern is shutting down the site itself/whoever runs them.

He said “users”, I don’t think cybercrime are going after every person that used those sites. Their main concern is shutting down the site itself/whoever runs them.

yeh but they build up a database of users to track the dealers mate [it goes hand in hand]

Back
Top Bottom