Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Got the wrong order... (NZ) see inside for details!

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Got the wrong order... (NZ) see inside for details!

    I purchased 100 50mg var from unclez.ru which i thought got snagged in customs. turned up moments ago after 45 long days! go unclez!

    anyway..

    problem is. i got the wrong order. I only want var.

    This is what I have. If there is anyone in NZ who wishes to trade please contact me

    6 x 500mg test
    6 x tren
    6 x 250mg boldenone

    all euro pharmacies

    https://ibb.co/xHWStmq

    thanks

  2. #2
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate,

    I'm in Auckland. What brand test you got? Is it pharma grade or underground lab?

  3. #3
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey mate,

    Checked out photo. Not too keen on underground labs. Used alot in aussie and mostly bunk or underdosed. I'm running pharma grade test cypionate. Since moving to New Zealand hard to find reliable decent sources. I'm thinking a trip to thailand to re-stock.

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SYNTAX ERA View Post
    Hey mate,

    I'm in Auckland. What brand test you got? Is it pharma grade or underground lab?
    Do you mind messaging me on the session app ? Itís anon. My ID is below

    05c922089a2694ea59df68fea5983503bfd6f1a98f9d7a69ab d76088dbb916105f

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. Seventieschild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    1,103
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SYNTAX ERA View Post
    Hey mate,

    I'm in Auckland. What brand test you got? Is it pharma grade or underground lab?
    I would assume ugl dosed at 500

  6. #6
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Will send you a message later tonight or tomoz.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Yer, just saw photo. Not a fan of UGLs really after running Bayer test enanth for years.

  7. #7
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin85a View Post
    Do you mind messaging me on the session app ? Itís anon. My ID is below

    05c922089a2694ea59df68fea5983503bfd6f1a98f9d7a69ab d76088dbb916105f
    Whats ur ONS name?

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    UPDATE YOUR KIWI BROS

    Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin85a View Post
    I purchased 100 50mg var from unclez.ru which i thought got snagged in customs. turned up moments ago after 45 long days! go unclez!

    anyway..

    problem is. i got the wrong order. I only want var.

    This is what I have. If there is anyone in NZ who wishes to trade please contact me

    6 x 500mg test
    6 x tren
    6 x 250mg boldenone

    all euro pharmacies

    https://ibb.co/xHWStmq

    thanks
    Wondering how your cycle is going on euro pharma? After running out of test on script i ordered SUS500 from Unclez too. Hoping customs is going to play nice.

Similar Threads

  1. BOGO on any N2BM Product for forum members ONLY. Look inside for details...
    By Ricky V Rock in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2020, 11:24 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-19-2019, 08:36 PM
  3. Blood test 8 weeks in, Details inside.
    By Zues in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2018, 12:40 PM
  4. Free One-Time Use 30 Percent Off Coupon..Details Inside!!
    By SupplementJudge in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:38 PM
  5. FREE ONE-TIME 30 PERCENT OFF COUPON..DETAILS INSIDE
    By SupplementJudge in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •