Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ordered from OZShop recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes about 4 months ago ran for 8 weeks, made me feel like nothing and only stung my ass, it was by far my worst experience yet. Now I'm running ozpharm labs and feeling like a king with no sting haha ***DO NOT RUN AGP Australian genetic pharmaceuticals***

Thank you for your help, i'm fairly new to this forum. What is AGP? is he a vendor?
Also, f you can point me in the direction for sources, especially looking for pharmaceutical products.

More then welcome. Agp is one of ozshops brands. If wanting a Aussie domestic supply go through ozpharmlabs, you can contact them on wickr but better to do all communications through threema the app will cost about $6aud

Thank you so much appreciate, are there any vendors on threema/wickr that offer prescription products?

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. Would you happen to know any vendor on threema/wickr for prescription items?

Don't use OzShop anymore, he is sh!t, use the new approved source (OzShop was removed from the approved sources for a reason).

Yes he is ! I’ve been speaking with him and unfortunately his work has been locked out of so he’s sorting that. He has the orders safe he just needs to get in for the details so hopefully Monday guys 🙏

OzShop is not shit. I've been doing business with them for a few years. Last order was placed mid May and arrived in 3 days. Quality has always been good.

OzShop is not shit. I've been doing business with them for a few years. Last order was placed mid May and arrived in 3 days. Quality has always been good.

Yes about 4 months ago ran for 8 weeks, made me feel like nothing and only stung my ass, it was by far my worst experience yet. Now I'm running ozpharm labs and feeling like a king with no sting haha ***DO NOT RUN AGP Australian genetic pharmaceuticals***
Same here my man, so F that dude. What a D

Don't use OzShop anymore, he is sh!t, use the new approved source (OzShop was removed from the approved sources for a reason).

Bro why so much hate ? I know ozshop, ozpharma and other sponsors on bop. I deal with all and buy from them. If you don’t like something just leave it but don’t spread hate…
I bought some treslone ment from 1 of the sponsor but I didn’t like his test prop but that doesn’t mean he is shit..
no one is perfect and no one brew the stuff. Some suppliers just buy and sell…

Hope you won’t say anything bad about ozpharma in future

Stay safe

How long does ozpharmlabs take to reply on wickr? Would like to order from them sent a msg 2 days ago still no reply

Ozshop2 is the new wickr and he is definitely all good. You can now get my label through OzShop so don’t worry about the others you are in good hands

Ozshop2 is the new wickr and he is definitely all good. You can now get my label through OzShop so don’t worry about the others you are in good hands
Is it still ozshop2? I remember he changed it to ozshop2.I hope it's still the same I just ordered .

I ran some fancy shiny looking Nordic tes… I’m pretty sure it was fake so I never went back
Pharma meds where all legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom