Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hate to say it but ozpharm tren a is bunk or very underdosed..

iloveroids

ive ran 400mg of tren ace before and i KNOW what to feel on it and currently running 400mg tren ace of ozpharmlabs and haven't noticed anything really at all. No libido increase nor strength increase which is the first signs for me. I usually feel it after a week and its almost been two weeks.

ive ran 400mg of tren ace before and i KNOW what to feel on it and currently running 400mg tren ace of ozpharmlabs and haven't noticed anything really at all. No libido increase nor strength increase which is the first signs for me. I usually feel it after a week and its almost been two weeks.

Have you bought it up with them?

Have you bought it up with them?

I found it really good used it up to show at 300mg a week was very happy with results Screenshot_20221029_173807.jpgScreenshot_20221029_162836.jpg

I'd contact the vendor

Just as an FYI

Im from Canberra and we have a free test clinic called CanTEST (google it). I sent 4 samples and got the following results.

OzPharm Test E was detected
OzPharm Tren A was detected
Nexnos Tren A was detected
Nexnos Dianabol was detected.

Although the tests detected all the correct chemicals they unfortunately dont show purities. So its definitely not bunk but maybe under dosed.

That’s good you got tests done but as you said they don’t sure purity levels so why even add the comment that they may be under dosed. Plenty of happy customers here and plenty of blood tests proving the products working

That’s good you got tests done but as you said they don’t sure purity levels so why even add the comment that they may be under dosed. Plenty of happy customers here and plenty of blood tests proving the products working

Im not doubting the customers as I am a customer myself and I use their products. But you cant seriously sit there and say the gear is correctly dosed mate. I have made Test E from raw powders with a mate in the past and dosing correctly was always hard to do. You can be either off by a 1mg/ml to much more give or take. So as this is an open forum I along with others will post our opinions. Wheteher you like it or not is up to you mate. Imo OzPharm is good to go, but dosage wise not sure as I havent tested this so cant comment.

Haha good for you champ, I didn’t say they were correct either but I won’t make that assumption because I haven’t ran my own tests. Just stay positive dude

Hey what else are you using along side 400mg of our Tren Ace.?

What are you aiming to achieve off 400mg of ace. I personally have never needed more then 150mg of Tren ace a week to see amazing results.

Why do people post this up then disappear when anyone asks anything………is it just to watch the reaction??

Agreed and thanks for the back up brother. Any issues like this we love to hear more about so we can look into it further.

100%, no one is perfect so if there is a legitimate issue how can you ever rectify it if. Seems to me that people who post this garbage up without any of evidence and then never comment again when pressed are obviously just trolling and enjoying the reactions.

i'm in the same boat mate - currently on week 7 of tren ace from ozpharmlabs. haven't noticed any of the usual tren sides... i bought a test kit for it the other day, i'll let you know once it rocks up

i'm in the same boat mate - currently on week 7 of tren ace from ozpharmlabs. haven't noticed any of the usual tren sides... i bought a test kit for it the other day, i'll let you know once it rocks up

Finally, about time people are catching on. I literally found no difference with the Mast E. I was taking 400mg per week and looked the same. I found a very old vial at home from an old source of Mast E, I did 400mg twice this week and already looking substantially better. When did you receive this stock? I’m thinking anything after they reopened is bunk and seems super suspicious now that more people are finding similar things and are no longer sponsors…

Finally, about time people are catching on. I literally found no difference with the Mast E. I was taking 400mg per week and looked the same. I found a very old vial at home from an old source of Mast E, I did 400mg twice this week and already looking substantially better. When did you receive this stock? I’m thinking anything after they reopened is bunk and seems super suspicious now that more people are finding similar things and are no longer sponsors…

Got it roughly 7-8 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom