Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey can some one give me help

Yea I’m in Australia who can I use

Ozpharmlabs and biological01,I've used ozpharmlabs for 3 years now and no problems ever bro, Aussie Apex is g2g but you will need a referral.also package 10 have apex vouch for him and I use apex as well so I would be confident in any of these sources here bro

Yea I’ve used ozpharama labs I use to get them of a mate this is the first time trying to buy online how do I go about buying on here

Yea I’ve used ozpharama labs I use to get them of a mate this is the first time trying to buy online how do I go about buying on here

Best bet is to download the Threema app,its cost $6.three threads down from here is a thread titled, Ozpharm is Back,his threema details are posted on 1st page.send hi message on threema, request stock list and payment options,easy as that bro.

Hey Bro

Just jumping onto this convo.. I downloaded Theema app but can’t find the thread to order from Ozpharm can you help me bro?

Thanks

Hey Bro

Just jumping onto this convo.. I downloaded Theema app but can’t find the thread to order from Ozpharm can you help me bro?

Thanks

Scroll down 6 threads,ozpharm is back thread,his threema is first post bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bro

Thanks

MWKJ8SAD/ ozpharm threema,

How’s it going boys, new to this site but long time/old time buyer and user of .onion sites, ausmeds, roid-stop etc.
Is ozpharma the go to? And how about the new ausmeds site; scam or g2g?

How’s it going boys, new to this site but long time/old time buyer and user of .onion sites, ausmeds, roid-stop etc.
Is ozpharma the go to? And how about the new ausmeds site; scam or g2g?

Can vouch for ozpharm and apex,know nothing about ausmeds site,dealt with ozpharm for few years now and always on point,more recently apex and have to say he's compounds are great and service excellent.

Is anyone experiencing delays?? I ordered last week and still nothing from Dr ozpharma. Its usually takes 2-3 day for Sydney delivery?? Any feed back ?

Back
Top Bottom