Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH in Australia

I’ll give you some feedback. The dope thing about that lab is they are Pharma Grade and you are able to Authenticate your gear as being legit through their website QR code system. Only heard good reviews about this lab and heard it was huge in the UK at some stage. Now I just need to chase a few vials of Test E to ramp up my dose given first cycle in almost 6 months and lost a lot of gains these past 3 months in lockdown cruising or 200mg PW. More so this chill cycle is not to shock the body but more so get lean gains back through muscle memory and some additional gains which should hold well given I cruise for 3 months after.

I’ll give you some feedback. The dope thing about that lab is they are Pharma Grade and you are able to Authenticate your gear as being legit through their website QR code system. Only heard good reviews about this lab and heard it was huge in the UK at some stage. Now I just need to chase a few vials of Test E to ramp up my dose given first cycle in almost 6 months and lost a lot of gains these past 3 months in lockdown cruising or 200mg PW. More so this chill cycle is not to shock the body but more so get lean gains back through muscle memory and some additional gains which should hold well given I cruise for 3 months after.

Did 6 months on their HGH and seen good results and got all the sides. My mates had their igf tested also and tests were high with 2iu prior to bloods being done. If you need test e hit up primeboss (prime anabolics) on wickr. I know he was having a couple weeks off for relabelling so not sure if he's back yet. Been on his stuff for a year and never had any problems.

Roidstop sell hgh 100 and 150 pharma grade otherwise napsgear, but buy the pens as they get through customs the vials is a big risk

Roidstop sell hgh 100 and 150 pharma grade otherwise napsgear, but buy the pens as they get through customs the vials is a big risk

So you reckon if you order proper pharma pens and cartridges from napsgear they get through but kits wont? How do they keep them chilled?

Any help with this source please bro?
Im in the market for some more quality products considering my sources are all out of pens.

Hey boys.

We stock 3 x Types of HGH all with great reviews.

Nexnos Parma 150IU HGH kit - $700 (OUT OF STOCK)

Nexnos Pharma 100IU HGH kit - $550

NOVARTIS-BIO HGH 100IU kits - $550 OUT OF STOCK

🧨 Sandoz Omnitrope 30IU Cartridge- $500 (LIMITED STOCK)

Whilst the 150IU kits and Novartis Bio kits are currently out of stock we will have more within the coming weeks.

See our approved thread for more info.

Thanks. OzPharm

Hi fellas.

Got some:

Omnitrope 45iu Cartridges - $650
Genotropin 36iu Quickpens - $550

Shipped domestic AUS.

Wickr me for reference photos etc: package10

HGH what a waste of money (In oz) Go feed the poor you selfish greedy arrogant fkers, seriously look outside your bubble... is it really worth it? No punt at Ozpharmlabs or any suppliers just the fools that actually pay the price

Would never buy HGH domestically through Australia the prices vendors offer, 500-700+ Iu is unbelievable

I’d you network there’s some domestics thst willl sell you the same quality for 300-400 iu

You can risk ordering overseas for Like 1/10th the price but not worth it

Ozpharmlabs

How's your experience with it been? Are you running the nexnos or their pharma kits?

- - - Updated - - -

Would never buy HGH domestically through Australia the prices vendors offer, 500-700+ Iu is unbelievable

I’d you network there’s some domestics thst willl sell you the same quality for 300-400 iu

You can risk ordering overseas for Like 1/10th the price but not worth it

Would you be able to share the domestic sources?

I’ve personally used generics and phama at 2Iu on cruise and 4IU on blast each. Did bloods on both and I barely cracked 40 IGF on my bloods with generics. Thus I sit mid to late 40’s on Geno and Omintrope phama HGH.

I personally prefer phama grade. If you like Bud shoot me a message on wikr. I store Geno pen’s, Omintrope, and not these crazy $600 price tags ( well below)

Wilr
lewie201

I’ve personally used generics and phama at 2Iu on cruise and 4IU on blast each. Did bloods on both and I barely cracked 40 IGF on my bloods with generics. Thus I sit mid to late 40’s on Geno and Omintrope phama HGH.

I personally prefer phama grade. If you like Bud shoot me a message on wikr. I store Geno pen’s, Omintrope, and not these crazy $600 price tags ( well below)

Wilr
lewie201

Is that your Wickr

- - - Updated - - -

Wilr
lewie201

Hey bro check your PM

Can you DM please

Wikr me if you like

CABER234

- - - Updated - - -

Wikr me mate if you like, I can help ya find good phama for under $450. None of this $600-700 domestic

Back
Top Bottom