Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH in Australia

Poloau

Registered
Hey guys, seems to be pretty hard to get a hold of this stuff and obviously big bucks.

Sources I’ve contacted are currently out at the moment and I’m based in Sydney. Anybody know of a reliable source in Aus for HGH?

Thankfully not man. Was actually planning on going on it now whilst stuck at home with all this covid shit and using the home set up

$600 for 100iu is steep. There are aus based sources that have it available cheaper. Few and far between though

Cheapest I've seen lately is $600 for 120iu with BAC. It's tempting but a lot of money if it's bunk. I saw a test kit for hgh online for $180 but that's pretty steep too. Would love to find a reliable source.

$600 for 100iu is steep. There are aus based sources that have it available cheaper. Few and far between though

Hey bro. Polopolonz

;) post counts not above 50 yet

- - - Updated - - -

Cheapest I've seen lately is $600 for 120iu with BAC. It's tempting but a lot of money if it's bunk. I saw a test kit for hgh online for $180 but that's pretty steep too. Would love to find a reliable source.

Somehow I convinced my doc into giving my a script for 100mg DHEA caps to try lol. Signed me 300 caps. I’m going to give this a go along with a Tren, test, var cycle and see how it goes as it’s not very common but still a hormone.

Hey bro. Polopolonz

- - - Updated - - -

Somehow I convinced my doc into giving my a script for 100mg DHEA caps to try lol. Signed me 300 caps. I’m going to give this a go along with a Tren, test, var cycle and see how it goes as it’s not very common but still a hormone.

No worries man. Haha your doc sounds good!!

How the hell did you convince you doc to prescribe that 🤣🤣 nice work

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone tried ozgears HGH ?

Iv just been using ipamorelin 3x day 500mcg each for several months...
Its enough to make my face look a bit fresher being 31... Lil bit of a glow, not as much as if I'd mixed it with cjc. But I like selective ipam.

Hgh would be nice... But $.
Even ipam isn't cheap.

I started CJC and ipam last week. Started to get a bit of water retention (swollen ankles) and read a few threads on here. I Think the GH can make your body hold sodium and there wasn't enough potassium in my diet so ate a few bananas and sure enough ankles went down. I read you can add IGF LR3 with the CJC and ipam but the cost gets up there.
I'm taking 250 ipam and 200 CJC a day. 500 ipam 3 times a day seems a lot?

Hey bro. Polopolonz

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bro, he said he has msgd u twice with no response from your polopolonz wickr

I started CJC and ipam last week. Started to get a bit of water retention (swollen ankles) and read a few threads on here. I Think the GH can make your body hold sodium and there wasn't enough potassium in my diet so ate a few bananas and sure enough ankles went down. I read you can add IGF LR3 with the CJC and ipam but the cost gets up there.
I'm taking 250 ipam and 200 CJC a day. 500 ipam 3 times a day seems a lot?

I have a negative response from cjc so I cannot add it in...
I know mixing them as a synergistic effect. So it kinds sucks.
Thats why I use 500mcg of ipam x 3 day. Since I can't get the benefit of the synergy.
Ipamorelin is the king of gh peptides. Highly selective in it's effect.

Only negative I'm finding is slight swelling and redness at the injection site. Like an allergic reaction but goes after a few days. Itches as well. I added in IGF 1 and just keeping an eye on my blood glucose. I've ran it through PCT and kept most of my gains so happy days.

yeah I'm chasing some HGH as well but want to find someone who has a review on some of the trusted suppliers here or knows where to get stuff that isn't fake cos $600 is a big chunk to lose.

Back
Top Bottom