Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Ozzy source recommendations

Hey everyone I did have a legit source but he went missing a few weeks ago. Iv'e recently ordered ozshop. Will review again when I get the product.

- - - Updated - - -

He indeed is I ordered last week. See Soopertime post below.

Hi mate did ur package from ozshop come show up?

Hey guys anybody heard of juicehead his gear is getting great reviews on another forum but you need a reference to order with him…..

Hey guys anybody heard of juicehead his gear is getting great reviews on another forum but you need a reference to order with him…..

One of the best in Australia, if not the best... he's not taking new customers at all, whether you have a reference or not

There are a lot mate

Ozshop
Elder lab
Roidstop lab
Eagle lab
Muscle pharma lab
Oz pharma lab
Strap lab
Prime lab
Hercules labs
Anabolic world lab

They all g2g

Prime lab aka primeboss on wickr is g2g. Swapped over to his stuff about a year ago.

Do you lads recommend AusSteroids.is?

Have heard some good things about Mark on other forums but have never purchased through him prior.

Cheers mate ^
Also struggling for a good source atm, was much easier when I had a friend doing the hunting lol.

Have hit up Prime on Wickr otherwise was sussing RoidStop.is - they G2G?

Hey guys is ozshop still operating? Because I'm seeing a few people post that he has taken their money and not receiving any package. Maybe this guy has gone bunk. ?
He’s still good. Ordered / paid Sunday, delivered today to east coast metro.

Make sure you order off the right roid stop, there are many scammers using his name, you need to email him to get the information right info you need to make an order

Back
Top Bottom