Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nexnos & Ozpharm Gear

vvw225

Hi Guys,

I just ordered my first shipment of stuff from Ozpharm. Shipping was quick to Perth with AusPost express.

Just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experiences with Ozpharm Masteron E, Ozpharm Tren A. Nexnos Anavar 20mg / 100, Ozpharm Test P. The Anavar are light yellow tablets and taste sweet. I have been using it for over a week and really thought I’d notice a difference especially with 450mg Masteron E per week, I take the 20mg anavar pre workout and don’t look any different/ better. Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are, perhaps the quality was better before? I noticed they removed a lot of their posts, kinda worried.

Josh

Hi Guys,

I just ordered my first shipment of stuff from Ozpharm. Shipping was quick to Perth with AusPost express.

Just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experiences with Ozpharm Masteron E, Ozpharm Tren A. Nexnos Anavar 20mg / 100, Ozpharm Test P. The Anavar are light yellow tablets and taste sweet. I have been using it for over a week and really thought I’d notice a difference especially with 450mg Masteron E per week, I take the 20mg anavar pre workout and don’t look any different/ better. Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are, perhaps the quality was better before? I noticed they removed a lot of their posts, kinda worried.

Josh

Yeah bro I found I had to bump up the nexnos Anavar to 60mg par day,that was the sweet spot, good pumps,good vascularity,energy up,try double or triple that 20mg,as for the others I run Masteron prop,gtg,run test e and sustanon,both great compounds,ozpharm has his own brand Anavar now I would love to try them soon,I find ozpharm better than nexnos all round but yet to try his new orals,if they are as good as his oils then I'm a happy man.all the best bro

- - - Updated - - -

And don't stress about the posts being down,they are off forums atm due to security reasons though are still operating as per normal.saje threema etc.ive used ozpharm for over 3 years bro and they have no reason to do anyone wrong,still as good an operator as always,great to do business with bro

Hey bro, how can I get in contact with ozpharma ? Have they got a Threema account ? P

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bro, how can I get in contact with ozpharma ? Have they got a Threema account?.

Hey I messaged the OG threema and haven’t received a reply yet are they still using the same account? MWKJ8SAD thanks

Back
Top Bottom