Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nexnos Pharma anavar. Has anyone used recently?

Im waiting for mine to arrive.

I can update in 3 weeks but until then I too would like to hear from others.

And when this other or others reply can you be specific in your review... e.g how do you know if the anavar was good or not when you were.... ima assuming tpu were running other PEDs

I have been using the nexnos var for two weeks. Definitely getting stronger fast.
Ran a pedtestaustralia on it today which confirmed it as var.

Hey Mr Stephcurrysplash. 👋 howd ya go with your Anavar with NexNos pharma ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr Lord Luke 🙏 is Ozpharma same as nex nos ?

Hey Mr Stephcurrysplash. 👋 howd ya go with your Anavar with NexNos pharma ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Mr Lord Luke 🙏 is Ozpharma same as nex nos ?

Well ozpharma is the supplier. I used the nexnos Anavar man and it’s good to go. I’m using Nexnos Anadrol right at this moment and it’s kicking my ass. Very strong shit.

Gotcha. So you used the anavar before did you get good results? I've bought anavar over the counter before in Thailand. So looking at these pills the thing that I'm concerned with is they don't display the Mgs on the pill itself. 🤔 is that because its underground ?

Anavar is up there with our best selling orals, i personally run 40 to 60 mg a week an its the only oral other then halo that i can feel the insane difference in pumps fullness within a day or two dosing preworkout. By far one of my fave orals to use an throw into my stack from time to time. Personally dont like stanna tabs as they dry me out to fast an fuck with joints.

I unfortunately have bad news about Nexnos Anavar. I have noticed that there is fake Nexnos going around.

Genuine Nexnos 20mg Anavar:
- Have Security Taper Film on each side of the box
- Bright Yellow in Appearance
- Smooth Texture, no taste
- Have a foil silver seal on the bottle after removing the cap

Fake Nexnos:
- Has the same box but no security seals on the box
- Faded Yellow
- Sweet Taste, can almost melt on your mouth
- Has a white seal on the bottle after removing the cap
- Also has some random plastic around the collar of the bottle that isn’t there on the Genuine Nexnos.

Can those that have it on them confirm which you have? The easiest way to tell is put it in your mouth and if it’s sweet then it’s the fake one. If it has a smooth texture with no taste it’s the real one.

I unfortunately have bad news about Nexnos Anavar. I have noticed that there is fake Nexnos going around.

Can those that have it on them confirm which you have? The easiest way to tell is put it in your mouth and if it’s sweet then it’s the fake one. If it has a smooth texture with no taste it’s the real one.

It seems I have just received the fake one.
Very disappointed, I have received the legit ones before and the difference in product appearance is drastic.

Honestly all Nexnos I received from Ozpharm are legit. haven't tried Nexnos Var though. But they would def be my go to when I need one.

It seems I have just received the fake one.
Very disappointed, I have received the legit ones before and the difference in product appearance is drastic.

I'd assume OZ wouldn't knowingly sell fakes. Assume he doesn't know until they later confirm. I've heard similar experiences elsewhere about that brand and the fakes which are out and about. Do you have any test kits on hand? If I have some extra cash I might get some and do a test.

Back
Top Bottom