Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oz Pharm Labs Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do you pin, how long since last shot and how long have u been on 200 test because that seems way lower than it should be

Twice a week man. Monday -Friday
Been on 175-200ng for months, upped to 200-250 for gaining phase, have been on 200-250mg for the last 4-5 weeks

Killa 👌🏻 what’d you get man?

I just get clen and some ancillaries from them. All good to go.

Used to use their gear and had good results and wouldn’t hesitate to use again but I’ve been cruising for almost a year now and I prefer to use Undecanoate bc I cbf pinning all the time and they don’t stock it

Over 4 weeks. No products and no contact

I ordered from ozpharm labs last year with no issue. 4 weeks ago I ordered 6 teste 2 clen, paid with Bitcoin to advised adress, when I notified of payment was told I should order double and get a discount. Told him I would do that next time. He said he had already sent double the order and I should pay an extra $500 to cover. I said I couldn’t do that atm and I would send back the extra.
Have tried to contact numerous times since then. No products have arrived and no replies from ozpharm labs

therascal86; what threema number did you order,who was the rep,how could he have sent double the order in the midst of the payment conversation,doesn't make sense or add up here bro, elaborate,n I've never heard of Oz pushing a sale like that,nor his reps,if he sent double the order without you asking he wouldn't even bother about the money,they don't operate like that bro.

That sounds completely made up, no seller just sends double for the hell of it and definitely without prior payment. You’ve either been scammed by someone claiming to be Oz or your just fishing trying to run them down

I ordered from ozpharm labs last year with no issue. 4 weeks ago I ordered 6 teste 2 clen, paid with Bitcoin to advised adress, when I notified of payment was told I should order double and get a discount. Told him I would do that next time. He said he had already sent double the order and I should pay an extra $500 to cover. I said I couldn’t do that atm and I would send back the extra.
Have tried to contact numerous times since then. No products have arrived and no replies from ozpharm labs

Fake account, fake story

Plenty of positive testimonies on here. Newcomers disregard

Not fake . I have all messages and the payment record to prove .
Not only did they intend to rip me off but they actually asked for more money after payment was made to double down.

therascal86; what threema number did you order,who was the rep,how could he have sent double the order in the midst of the payment conversation,doesn't make sense or add up here bro, elaborate,n I've never heard of Oz pushing a sale like that,nor his reps,if he sent double the order without you asking he wouldn't even bother about the money,they don't operate like that bro.

I am happy for a moderator to contact me and can provide the message receipts in full which includes a copy of payment verification

I only just created an account because I’ve never had an issue before and you can read threads as a guest so I never needed to register.
the thread is to let people know what’s happening with ozpharm . you might have had good experience, but I didn’t so I’m letting people know. I ordered from them last year with no issue , and this time I got fucking ripped off. And like I said multiple times , I have the receipts to prove it.
Its funny how your first response it to go straight to name calling and personal insults, that says a lot more about you then it does me.

It did happen and i have the receipts to prove it . I ordered from them
Last year with no issue , this time they fucking ripped me off. The fact that you just go straight to personal insults says a lot about you.

Prove it mate
OzPharm has been around for some time now, I don’t believe this is true, there are plenty of reviews on here and he is still currently active on a few forums aswell. Unless you have received a dodgy contact and someone is pretending to be him, wich is possible. Otherwise I call bs

Well we've asked you what threema number you used,we asked you who did the order,we've asked you many times and all I hear is talk talk talk,I can prove it,I got receipts blah blah blah but you have posted nothing to back your case except talk about it,we can't help you cause you don't back it up with anything we have asked,so we grow tired of newbies making these claims and not following through with a decent response .you probably got a scammer not ozpharm but we won't know cause you don't answer the important details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom