Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oz Pharm Labs Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ozpharamalabsrep

I made an order to my rep on threema and the day I transferred a message came out saying they were having a break until the 21st where they will be back in business.

I've since tried contacting with no response, and I've payed in full. Can send photos of the convo etc. Can you help please

Is Ozpharmlabsrep on wickr legit?

Yeah bro,I have few reps from ozpharmlabs on Wickr,though preferred contact is threema or sessions.though I haven't used them since November last,and I always went through threema.but having said that I've been a customer dating back 3 years or so,so yeah Wickr is legit for them.

Hi ozpharamalabsrep

I made an order to my rep on threema and the day I transferred a message came out saying they were having a break until the 21st where they will be back in business.

I've since tried contacting with no response, and I've payed in full. Can send photos of the convo etc. Can you help please

Hello brother please contact me through sessions
Or threema. And I will sort the issue

My Threema ID: https://threema.id/MWKJ8SAD

- - - Updated - - -

Why is there no contact! Paid in full and have not received any reply. What’s the deal?

Hello brother if you have followed our posts Dr oz three a crashed

He is available through
Wikr- drozpharm
Signal- +66814861900

Or hit me up on threema

My Threema ID: https://threema.id/MWKJ8SAD

Hello brothers,

I'm a bit of a serial lurker here, but wanted to post up a quick review of my experience.

I grabbed Threema the other day after going through this thread and messaged Oz for a list -it was sent within the hour and also had clear ordering instructions.

Also asked a couple of questions and got clear responses straight away.

I ordered on Sunday night and was sent payment instructions within the hour. Paid that night also and got quick responses.

Fast forward to today (Wednesday) and my care package arrived.

Product appears professional.

I can't comment on the effectiveness as yet (will update in the future) obviously, but to this point it's 10/10 would buy again.

Go Oz.

Hello brothers,

I'm a bit of a serial lurker here, but wanted to post up a quick review of my experience.

I grabbed Threema the other day after going through this thread and messaged Oz for a list -it was sent within the hour and also had clear ordering instructions.

Also asked a couple of questions and got clear responses straight away.

I ordered on Sunday night and was sent payment instructions within the hour. Paid that night also and got quick responses.

Fast forward to today (Wednesday) and my care package arrived.

Product appears professional.

I can't comment on the effectiveness as yet (will update in the future) obviously, but to this point it's 10/10 would buy again.

Go Oz.

Can't go wrong with them man. I've been using their Test E and EQ for 8 weeks now and have been seeing great gains. It's good quality gear you won't be disappointed.

Can’t rate these guys high enough! Awesome, and consistent supply and quality! If any issue arises there are quick to respond and sort out! Been my go to for a while now and will continue to be my go to! 👌🏾

Can’t rate these guys high enough! Awesome, and consistent supply and quality! If any issue arises there are quick to respond and sort out! Been my go to for a while now and will continue to be my go to! 👌🏾

Thank you for the kind words brother

Hey guys we have been keeping an eye on this thread for a while after a few customers have come across to let us know they haven't been receiving orders from this source for a while and losing money. Happy to let you know we are a legitimate store. We are Australian Based, you can review our store at on TrustPilot "Prime Oz Pharma" We have been up and running for over 6 months now. All of our reviews on Trustpilot are Verified. 100% Legit. Feel free to reach out to us on live chat or via email if you have any questions.

Cheers guys!

Attachments

• photo_2023-08-08_03-03-52.jpg
    photo_2023-08-08_03-03-52.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 101
@Admin can you please delete my previous message, I just realized these guys are back up and running now, not looking to take any of their business away if they are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom