Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is oz shop still operating

Stick to approved and you’ll be fine, go to his thread you’ll see countless recommendations

Trying to figure out the same, he’s been offline since last week. I’ve been yrying to get an update on my order. He’s been solid so far, this is the first hiccup I’ve had.

Says his wick isn’t registered to any devices anymore ?

Trying to figure out the same, he’s been offline since last week. I’ve been yrying to get an update on my order. He’s been solid so far, this is the first hiccup I’ve had.

Says his wick isn’t registered to any devices anymore ?

Just got a wickr from him about his new account, anyone else get the same

I'm sure you guys are good. He was retailing for me at one point and I owe him a fair few vials. He ghosted on me too. Said, wickr not hooked to device. So don't sweat just yet lads

I'm sure you guys are good. He was retailing for me at one point and I owe him a fair few vials. He ghosted on me too. Said, wickr not hooked to device. So don't sweat just yet lads

He’s back online folks.

Wick is ozshop2 and he’s asked me to post here as there have been some disparaging comments about him.

In my 3 yrs of dealing with him, never had a problem besides him losing his wick last week.

Cheers

He’s back online folks.

Wick is ozshop2 and he’s asked me to post here as there have been some disparaging comments about him.

In my 3 yrs of dealing with him, never had a problem besides him losing his wick last week.

Cheers

Mate what’s stopping him from logging into evo and letting people no himself, he’s account is still operating and if he has any trouble he can message me or [mention]gearhead [/mention] directly to sort it out.

DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE UNTIL YOU HEAR DIRECTLY FROM OZSHOP

Mate what’s stopping him from logging into evo and letting people no himself, he’s account is still operating and if he has any trouble he can message me or [mention]gearhead [/mention] directly to sort it out.

DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE UNTIL YOU HEAR DIRECTLY FROM OZSHOP

Just passing a msg on mate, I don’t know/not in the know about any past issues with sponsors.

Cheers

I would use extreme caution until further notice...
Extreme caution.
I chat with ozshop2 and that is not ozshop.
Beware until further clarification.

Let me just reiterate one thing. Ozshop Is Fucking awesome. Had nothing but positive experiences with him for years... Iv always talked him up.

The concern right now is IF ozshop has been compromised and somthing else is in the works.

I noticed sooooo many discrepancies talking with ozshop2. And the level and degree of flaws in everything that had been said was absolutely mind boggling.
I won't go into specifics.
A wikr account with a solid list of clients can go for around 100k. You're going to rememeber that password.

Ozshop is Fucking awesome iv always recommended him.
This is for everyones safety including Oz.
Ozshop2 is either a detective. Or trying to use the ozshop name to quickly build up clientele. As I said people have offered 100k for wikr account with clientele.

Or I'm wrong.

I couldn't agree with you more. Im sussing him (ozshop2) out and very sceptical so far. Waiting for him to answer some questions.

The original Ozshop account on evo has made contact with me and confirmed the situation and the new details, standby for an update from him. Unless all his accounts have been taken including the forum I’m pretty sure its Oz and he’s just trying to do right by his customers

Back
Top Bottom