Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OzPharmaLabs exit scamming?

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
So has anyone actually received there orders from OzPharm over the last couple of weeks?
What is going on I’ve sent him alot of money and have not received anything , now he’s removed on the forums 👍 🚩
What’s everyone else’s experience right now

I received an order from them on last Thursday the 12th, all as per normal.

Have been in comms with HOG101 but not Oz. He says they're operating as normal, just hopping off the forums while they work out a security issue.

In any case I'm holding any future orders to see how this plays out.

Have spoken to Oz himself and confirmed they are not on forums for a while due to security issues,they are not taking on new customers,only existing or long standing customers,they are working on a back log of orders,I've been dealing with ozpharm and droz for 3years plus and at this point in time I take his word for what it is,in the meantime I hope y'all with outstanding orders get them soon.cheers fellas,same has been relayed to me from Dr Oz

I made an order 2 weeks ago. And got it in 2 days.

After that, I made another order just last Thursday. Got it yesterday.

So they are still shipping. Or seems to be. I went through HOG101.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually just short of a few dollars worth of bitcoin. HOG101 said just sent it anyway and they'll ship my goods.

So they still seem to be honoring orders. If you haven't received your goods, maybe get in contact with them for a tracking number.

The problem with ugl in Australia. Supply shuts off if you’re new to it and then you’re left fucked

I've ordered from them a few times before and have trust until proven otherwise. Great to see they're just sorting out issues and getting on top of things.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a little unsettling however that the above account is a new account with 8 posts... I'd expect the evo.org moderators / approved source guys to at least verify this new account.

Anyone received tracking numbers at least from the past few days? I’ve placed an order a week ago with no update

I've ordered from them a few times before and have trust until proven otherwise. Great to see they're just sorting out issues and getting on top of things.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a little unsettling however that the above account is a new account with 8 posts... I'd expect the evo.org moderators / approved source guys to at least verify this new account.

Dr. Oz is legit and is one of ozphramlabs sales reps, he has only recently joined the forum to help answer general questions and share the load with Ozpharms main account.

Everything is still normal just a backlog to catch up on

- - - Updated - - -

Dr Oz is an ozpharm sales rep,has only recently joined forum,I deal directly with Dr Oz and can vouch all is legit

Dr. Oz is legit and is one of ozphramlabs sales reps, he has only recently joined the forum to help answer general questions and share the load with Ozpharms main account.

Everything is still normal just a backlog to catch up on

Yeah good to hear. My order was a week ago, so they should be catching up to mine hopefully in the next day or so. No responses though on either Threema or Wik.

good to hear. Sometimes if people get busted others will take over their accounts so thats why my spidey senses were tingling. new threema and relatively new account just sent alarm bells. Again I'm just calling it like I see it. I have dealt with ozpharmlabs directly before and they are 100% legit so fingers crossed this all sorts out all good.

I've chatted to others and seems to have put me at ease, seems coincidental that Dr Oz has had a threema issue. Other guys have confirmed all is BAU for existing customers and they are not taking on new people. I will share my experience if my order from 3 days ago (friday) arrives. Just to be clear these are the most legit guys I've dealt with, I've personally reagent tested their gear and it's pharma grade. If I get my order I'll update here.

Just reagent tested my batch of ozpharmlabs Test E, came back as pharma grade and expected dosage. No PIP so it's still the same shit I've always been taking. Their recipe is legit 2%ba, MCT oil and assuming 18%bb but whatever it's legit.

Are people still experiencing delays?? I have and mates have ordered of these guys before usually come in a few days in Sydney. I ordered last week and still nothing ☹️

Back
Top Bottom