puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic

Thread: OzPharmLabs 7/9 Postage Issues.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

OzPharmLabs 7/9 Postage Issues.

A big hello to all the Evo brothers and sisters out there.!

I hope you all doing well and hitting those summer goals. It’s almost here.!

So a few of you guys may have noticed and contacted me in regards to recent issues with the post from 7/8 onwards.
    Whilst it seems to for the most part have stopped for anything posted after orders posted from the 12/9 onwards.

There are still some lagging in the system. People who have contacted us last week were sent a specific set of instructions with their tracking to lodge an online inquiry with the postal carrier in regards to their order.
    Almost all that have followed the instructions have all had their parcels show up some still not scanning in.

The postal carrier had a system update over this period and from what we have found out items were not scanned. Lost. Sent back to sender.
    This is not just us. Even “normal” businesses have faced the same issues.
    There have been some orders we have simply just reshipped as it has been to long and we want this matter put behind us as quickly as possible so we can push forward with our normal day to day running’s.

This has had a massive impact on myself and the other sales team members following all these trackers up and have pretty much cleared up most issues…, has just been a long week or so.

So, all we are asking is that you follow the procedure. Lodge the claim. If it doesn’t show up we just need the lodgement screenshot and reply along with the tracking and we are handling every case individually.

Please remember all.., there are some who may try to take advantage of this situation so we are trying to filter through which we have done.
    Also. Please remember that my time is very limited at the moment and that I bring your attention to a previous thread for any new customers asking that you refer to the sales team to take your order.

Also. Please only msg 1 and stick to 1 salesperson as they are reporting that they are all getting msgs from the same person.
    The team are very quick responders. Some in different time zones so will answer as soon as they can.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...eam-85850.html

Again. I please ask that you remain patient and understand as we have been around for a long time and have built our reputation on trust and quality.
    I also feel we go go above and beyond to cater to everyone’s individual needs whilst having to maintain a certain level of safety on our side.

I won’t and can’t go into detail into how we ship obviously but please understand that should you get a tracking number it won’t scan in until day of delivery or day before.

Thanks again.
    OzPharm
    ————————————————————————

OzPharmLabs. 🇦🇺
    Here to help you with all your domestic Australian quality PED needs.

My Threema ID: https://threema.id/RP9527H3

Wickr - OzPharmLabsRep

Email - [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just sharing these test results from OzPharmLabs for you guys

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    gday, i sent you a pm on wickr!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    *UPDATE FROM OZPHARMLABS*

Due to my ever increasing workload to sustain OzPharmLabs on going quality and service I have had to take a step back from most sales.
    …, I do this with a heavy heart as I really do enjoy working one on one with my customers but have hit the point where we do need to direct sales to other team members.
    Please don’t stress as I have a team of hand picked sales people that can help in every way I can and offer the same service’s if not more attentively as they are less pressed for time.
    Our team are here to support you in ever way we can and this is just another level of service that we have gone above and beyond to create for our customers.
    Rather than becoming a large scale website run business…., I have chosen to run OzPharmLabs with a team of sales people that can be contacted by customers for a personal and more tailored experience as we are proud and passionate with what we do and offer as a team and business.
    I do ask that you please pick one sales representative and stick to that person. We have had customers try and bargain our sales team against each other and also msg multiple salesmen. We have an active relationship and correspondence within our team and should any customer be found trying to play the sales team against each other they will be blocked and blacklisted.
    So please take that as a first and final warning as we have had people doing the wrong thing.
    Below are the sales persons Threema and Wickr accounts and are in no particular order.

DrOzPharm
    https://threema.id/XFXE9B4N
    ~DR.OZPHARM SARMS IN STOCK
    Wickr - drozpharm

HOG101
    Wickr - ez2plz and houseofgains101
    My Threema ID: https://threema.id/ATR6VD5V

Statts
    ~🥷: https://threema.id/BJ9JB972
    Wickr - stats2121

OzPharmLabs Threema

My Threema ID: https://threema.id/RP9527H3

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also guys please remember it’s the busy part of the year and Ozpharmlabs are already getting smashed with orders so pick one of the sales team above and be patient. Allow yourself a couple weeks ahead to order and receive what you need, don’t leave it till the last minute. And lastly we all know how shit post is so give it a few extra days before you start having a go at the team. Cheers

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If any of y

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theminser View Post
    If any of y
    Sorry Kong fingers ,

Was stressing with no updates on my parcel especially having items arrive from other places that were shipped a few days after I made my order through ozpharm. Not to worry though finally got an update and I will have it Monday now my only worry is whether it's quality or not but that we will see.

So to anyone who's just made or is thinking of making their first purchase don't panic when it feels like delivery is taking too long just give it a few extra days all should be sweet 👍