Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OzPharmLabs Anavar

Silly question, is it safe [or OK] to take VAR on its own?

Does the VAR not reduce the endogenous testosterone the body produces on its own?

Yeah depends on your definition of safe, you still get some mild shutdown from var so always best to have test in the cycle but I just ran this solo to test the product and doing a nolva and enclomiphene pct to get back to base

Finished now, ended up getting a pretty good result from it but not the greatest var I’ve used. I was just running it solo to test it out and definitely ripped me up but at 60mg expected a little more

If you were running at 60mg then chances are it would probably be underdosed [np disrespect to your source]...

Usually, 40mg - 50 mg per day is all that's needed [split into 2 x 25mg doses per day]...

that being said, if you only had mild shutdown that would also account for evidence to underdosed tabs

You should definitely know your taking Anavar you should have great pumps, vascularity,I had to bump up to 60mg but that was nexnos,before Oz had his own,haven't tried ozpharm orals yet.
I’ve gone all the way up to 100mg and still feel nothing. I tried speaking to one of the guys at Oz but they kinda brushed it off. Quite disappointed. Will be ordering from apex next order

I’ve gone all the way up to 100mg and still feel nothing. I tried speaking to one of the guys at Oz but they kinda brushed it off. Quite disappointed. Will be ordering from apex next order

I ordered the nexnos anavar bunoed upto 60mg and not feeling much to be honest.. the tabs have no writing on them and messaged ozpharm and they said they had to reconfigure distribution and their methods but doesn't explain why the clen I got from them also nexnos 40mg clen has the Np stamp on it but the var was really bad packaged. I stated a thread of my own you can see the pics

Just got my var from Ozpharm and extremely impressed with their packaging and service, will update in a few weeks with results
dc64f1fb4005797c1d86dd98c8a06ca1.jpg
How did everything go?

Thanks mate. I'm pretty keen to find a good source for the anavar. I'm in nth Qld, and don't really have experience with buying off the net. Looking for an honest supplier. Any hookup or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks mate. I'm pretty keen to find a good source for the anavar. I'm in nth Qld, and don't really have experience with buying off the net. Looking for an honest supplier. Any hookup or recommendations would be appreciated.

I can't soeak for the ozpharm Anavar though I can 100% recommend ozpharmlabs and I used the nexnos Anavar about 6montgs ago from Oz with good results,I have sourced many other compounds off ozpharmlabs for past 3 years or so and they are always on point with comms,products and delivery.very professional service with great range of products bro,hit them up,you won't be disappointed.

I ordered the nexnos anavar bunoed upto 60mg and not feeling much to be honest.. the tabs have no writing on them and messaged ozpharm and they said they had to reconfigure distribution and their methods but doesn't explain why the clen I got from them also nexnos 40mg clen has the Np stamp on it but the var was really bad packaged. I stated a thread of my own you can see the pics

If you really want to know if you have anavar or not, go get a test kit, pedtestkit australia, they are on insta. it will tell you if the product is bunk or not or if its another compound. I believe you can also send them samples which they send off for testing to confirm dosages too.

have tried two different branded anavar in the past, one was 10mg caps the other 20mg pill but never got a dodgy batch, cant believe that actually happens.

Back
Top Bottom