Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OzPharmLabs Anavar

BigFranco

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Just got my var from Ozpharm and extremely impressed with their packaging and service, will update in a few weeks with results
dc64f1fb4005797c1d86dd98c8a06ca1.jpg

I got a bottle of Theo dbol the writing is so small I can’t read the fucking thing. Had to take a pic to see what dosage it was?

How’s it going? I’ve been on their dbol for a week now and not noticing any difference, no sides, nothing. Bit odd

Been on 40mg to test and not really noticing much, bumped to 60mg yesterday so see how that goes in a week or so

Yeah I’ve been on 40mg of their dbol and haven’t felt or noticed anything. It’s been a week.

Yeah mate 100% should be feeling something by now. 9th day today on 40mg a day and nothing at all.
It’s the ozpharm dbol.

Would it be possible I got anavar instead by accident? Never taken var so wouldn’t tell what it feels like

Fuck yeah bro,I been looking forward to ozpharm orals,gonna get me some bro

How is the Ozpharm orals treating you bro? I'm looking to buy some of the Anavar and some Test E. Vic based and would greatly appreciate a dm with an Aus/domestic source if any lads can help

How did the 60mg go mate?

Yeah going great now, leaning out really well and pumps every workout are coming in strong, strength is quiet good also. Must say I’m on nothing else bar the Var just to test it and so far so good now I’m at 60mg

Yeah going great now, leaning out really well and pumps every workout are coming in strong, strength is quiet good also. Must say I’m on nothing else bar the Var just to test it and so far so good now I’m at 60mg

Awesome news mate. Got myself some var from ozpharm as well.
What does your cycle look like on Anavar only? Are you taking any cycle support?

Awesome news mate. Got myself some var from ozpharm as well.
What does your cycle look like on Anavar only? Are you taking any cycle support?

Just var split morning and night and I take milk thissle everyday. Will use some hcg and nolva for a few weeks when I’m done as a precaution but don’t really feel any shut down from Var alone

How you guys traveling with yours? I honestly can’t say I’m feeling or seeing anything from mine. No matter how many I take…

How you guys traveling with yours? I honestly can’t say I’m feeling or seeing anything from mine. No matter how many I take…

You should definitely know your taking Anavar you should have great pumps, vascularity,I had to bump up to 60mg but that was nexnos,before Oz had his own,haven't tried ozpharm orals yet.

Just var split morning and night and I take milk thissle everyday. Will use some hcg and nolva for a few weeks when I’m done as a precaution but don’t really feel any shut down from Var alone

how you been going with the 60? Just started a cycle today and was going to start with 40 and see how I go for a few weeks

Silly question, is it safe [or OK] to take VAR on its own?

Does the VAR not reduce the endogenous testosterone the body produces on its own?

how you been going with the 60? Just started a cycle today and was going to start with 40 and see how I go for a few weeks

Finished now, ended up getting a pretty good result from it but not the greatest var I’ve used. I was just running it solo to test it out and definitely ripped me up but at 60mg expected a little more

Back
Top Bottom