Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ozpharmlabs gear g2g??

Obviously you got scammed by the ozpharm scammer that has hacked their original ordering process. I placed an order with them last week and arrived 2 days later.

I got scammed once by ozgear.is cunt took the money and never sent the gear.. but yes i got wickr message from ozpharmalab and ozsh0p and i never replied so I don’t trust any Random messages. There is one more called benzofactory or Company some shit

Doesn’t use wikr anymore for orders fellas. He’s on another Aussie forum. All the details about how to get in contact are on there

Hey boys.
Our preferred contact method is Threema we do also have a Wickr as well.
If you msg me through Threema and mention you found us on Evo forum I will offer free shipping on orders over $200 to cover the cost of the app which is $6.
Threema is much more secure but we will still take orders on Wickr.
Details below.
Wickr - OzPharmLabsRep
My Threema ID: https://threema.id/MJ69TW39
Thanks all. Oz

First time using ozpharmlabs. Couldnt be happier with service. Had the order in my hands w/in 2-3 days. Pretty decent range too/ esp considering covid & shut borders.

Had success with Ozpharm.
My advice is to try and get their own label. If you get Nexnos assume it is dosed at the ozpharm range dose.

Back
Top Bottom