Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are OzPharmLabs still good to go?

Pie_Lord

Newbie Brother
Hey guys, haven’t been on the forums for a while and just thought I’d check in and noticed that OzPharmLabs are no longer active and there is a lot of mixed opinions about whether they’re still reliable or not. I recently saw a few people mention they just aren’t taking new customers. Does anyone know for sure they’re still reliable? I’ve preferred through them before and they’ve always been flawless .

They are still there for existing customers and as good as ever. Heaps of new products have been added this year

Hey guys, haven’t been on the forums for a while and just thought I’d check in and noticed that OzPharmLabs are no longer active and there is a lot of mixed opinions about whether they’re still reliable or not. I recently saw a few people mention they just aren’t taking new customers. Does anyone know for sure they’re still reliable? I’ve preferred through them before and they’ve always been flawless .

OzPharmLabs exit scammed many of my mates dont trust him

Similar to OP have been out of the game a bit but am keen to get back into things. Would greatly appreciate a PM with threema details of ozpharmlabs or other Australian domestic srcs that are g2g. Thanks in advance

They most certainly are G2G I couldn’t recommend them high enough. Placed an order for a few vials of test and few vials of mast
When it arrived there was a mix up and the mast they sent out was actually primobolan in mast boxs so I thought I’d let them know about it, low and behold OG the legend said enjoy the free primo and he’d re ship the mast. Even gave me advice on how to encorperate the primo into my cycle ahah
Have never seen such honesty, integrity and flawless customer service with such a business!
Will definitely use them as my go too for the foreseeable future!

Bw careful, they've been ignoring me for over a week. Something weird is going on atm. (I've used them before, not a new customer)

maybe wrong threema? i know i have the original threema and a mate of mine sent a different threema address that he was getting nexnos and ozpharm from. when i tested his vials they were all fake and underdosed... where mine were pharma grade?

Back
Top Bottom