Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ozshop - Back in business?

OZshop not approved, today he can ship tomorrow he can scam.

btw I never like the ozshop "my wickr was hacked" story. Maybe he's working with certain police I bet possible.
you mean the same my wickr was. hacked story that is used with the new sponsored supplier. bit selective with your thinking there my friend.

Got a reply yesterday, no go for the order today. Always has come through probably just give him some time

Just fyi, jacks have been onto wickr for a good year now fellas, just be careful. If you've got a geniune concern go see a gp

Nordic is a solid lab very happy with the results of all oils been using from past an year now.Gains are pretty solid won't touch any other lab at all now.

Has anyone ordered from Ozshop recently?
The pandemic has slowed many things down.

Also is Wickr safe these days?
Never had issues but I’ve read to be careful

Geropharm is only blends they don't make individual esters I think using that too and very happy along with Nordic individual esters.Best combo cycle on atm is Nordic mast,test and Gero tritren highly recommended.

Ordered late December, never showed up. Oz was great in sorting it out and had the product early Jan. I think he is getting smashed with orders, but has always delivered. Man is busy, auspost are not exactly at the top of their game. Things are simply taking longer at each stage of the process (Source->Oz->you).

Same thing to report, OZshop was pretty quick with price list + btc address, and upon payment and proof of confirmation he has gone quiet. Hopefully it’s just a case of “he’s very busy” and the payment will be honoured and order shipped off. I’ll make sure to update this if anything changes, better or worse

So how did you go? Did you ever receive your order. I assume you did since you didn't update here. i am asking because I am in a similar situation now.

How's everyone's reviews on their range?

My current supplier is a small domestic UGL with limited oil's and a wider range would be great for perso.

Bloods on Nordic 300 test E have come back at 15, was using AGP prior but was unable to get bloods.. normal range for a natty is 8-30… I am running 300mg weekly supposedly

Ordered and paid. Received half the order after 3 days. Sent him a message and asked where the rest but no respond, yet.

Yeh not unusual to receive 2 orders, happened to me too,
The oils where seperate to the pharmacy pills , just chill don’t stress yet broski 🤙

Back
Top Bottom