Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ozshop nordic test e

juicy88

Hey guys, getting very worried with the lack of legit gear going around atm. Just received my order of Nordic test e300 from ozshop. Can anyone can confirm if its legit and g2g?
Got fucked over by ausroids been taking bunk gear for my trt the past 3 weeks.
Thanks in advance.

fwiw ozshop is an approved supply on this forum so I'm assuming most of their stuff is g2g.. just had a great experience ordering off him, 5 day turn around from first contact to delivered.

Sweet mate I will just have to get bloods done again but I just dont want to waste my time continuing to inject just oil for the next few weeks.
Btw I meant austeroids. Not ausroids my bad. Austeroids is who sold my bunk test as im sure everyone is aware of the news by now.

I've been using the Nordic test e 300 for around 6 weeks.

Feels good, sex drive through the roof, all the usual sides.

Not running an ai at the moment, only 20mg nolva a day so gyno doesn't flare up but starting to get some acne on my back which and arms which I put down to hormones.

Bottom line if its not real I wouldn't be getting the sides I am.

I'll get bloods done in say another 6 weeks purely on this test e and the dbol he sells.

I have bloods done on both Nordic test e 300 and test p 100 . Gtg
I posted test p results here about 1 month ago.

Cheers guys. Did my first pin yesterday will get bloods done in a few weeks. Seems ozshop is the only legit supplier atm.

Is your nordic test e rather clear in colour?

- - - Updated - - -

Is nordic test e usually pretty clear in colour as well?

Only been using 125mg weekly for TRT. Hard to tell from physical point, will be getting bloods soon to confirm

I love how people assume that just because a sponsor is an approved source, then their gear is g2g. Hear it all the time across every forum I've been on

Anyway still plenty of legit suppliers out there

If there are heaps of other legit suppliers where do I find them then? No one seems to discuss many other sources other then ozshop.

I got labs done on total and free T. Both exact same as prior to dosing nordic test e 300.

I got my labs done a month before starting my cycle and then 7 days after my first pin, taking 500mg/week.

Do I have to wait longer for the test to enter my system? I don't think so because reading studies shows my serum test should have more than doubled in 4 days...

I think the general rule is 4-6 weeks, it takes a while for it to peak in blood and it depends on how long it takes for your body to absorb it which can vary depending on things, best bet is 6 weeks

Went from pinning UA 250mg test-e a week to 300 of Nordic and I’m getting a lot more acne so I’m gonna have to say it’s g2g bro, but I’ve got a batch from months ago

Does anyone know if ozshop is taking a break and when they are back in the new year? Has not replied for a few days

Back
Top Bottom