Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Paying with bitcoin

MissFit2010

This is probably going to sound really stupid but I have no idea how to pay using bitcoin. I used to use coinloft, and it was a really easy process where I just put in the sellers wallet ID, specified the amount of amount I needed to send (in bitcoin), the website would show me the total including fees, and then i'd enter my card details and it was done.

Now I have to get a wallet and put bitcoin into my wallet, then send the bitcoin to the seller, and there is no mention of fees anywhere on the sites i'm looking at and I honestly have no idea how much money I actually have to spend now for the amount I want to send. For example, if I want to send the seller AUD $100, I don't know how much to "deposit" into my own wallet for the bitcoin to equal that amount. Yesterday I deposited $10 as a test and it's showing $9.01 in my bitcoin wallet....so they took almost 10% in fees or something? wtf?

Is there anywhere that makes this simple or can someone explain it to me like i'm 5?

Thanks in advance...

Download Trust Wallet in the App Store, it’s a self custody wallet that you can buy Bitcoin directly in.

Load it up, and send it off in a few clicks.

Bitcoin transaction fees are pretty high atm though, cost me $44 to send $465 earlier today

Down load Exudus app it's quiet simple,

Self explanatory in its use

I'd be using Xmr transactional fee's are alot lower than btc

This is probably going to sound really stupid but I have no idea how to pay using bitcoin. I used to use coinloft, and it was a really easy process where I just put in the sellers wallet ID, specified the amount of amount I needed to send (in bitcoin), the website would show me the total including fees, and then i'd enter my card details and it was done.

Now I have to get a wallet and put bitcoin into my wallet, then send the bitcoin to the seller, and there is no mention of fees anywhere on the sites i'm looking at and I honestly have no idea how much money I actually have to spend now for the amount I want to send. For example, if I want to send the seller AUD $100, I don't know how much to "deposit" into my own wallet for the bitcoin to equal that amount. Yesterday I deposited $10 as a test and it's showing $9.01 in my bitcoin wallet....so they took almost 10% in fees or something? wtf?

Is there anywhere that makes this simple or can someone explain it to me like i'm 5?

Thanks in advance...

bitcoin is a crypto currency

it would be like trading your dollars to pesos. yes here are fees when you do that. plus there is a chance the currency loses value. bitcoin and all crypto currencies are very volatile and can move 5% up or down within hours. so i always recommend putting in 10-15% more then you think you will need.

Hi mate, can't find XMR in those options on exodus
You can't buy xmr within Exodus. You can only buy other crypto like btc and then convert to xmr within the app.

Or you can use localmonero to buy xmr directly from sellers.

Back
Top Bottom