Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide source Aus?

Just wondering does bpc157 and TB500 really help for injuries ?? Even gh ??? I used only pharma nandrolone 100mg amps and they worked very well…

Just wondering does bpc157 and TB500 really help for injuries ?? Even gh ??? I used only pharma nandrolone 100mg amps and they worked very well…

I’ve used both before and highly recommend bpc for tendon or ligament injuries, 250mcg twice a day into the affected area until repaired, usually within a couple weeks you’ll be all good.

I’ve used both before and highly recommend bpc for tendon or ligament injuries, 250mcg twice a day into the affected area until repaired, usually within a couple weeks you’ll be all good.

But if i got shoulder injury and i’m injecting in belly fat still it will be beneficial ? or has to go in shoulder ?? Tbh never used that stuff… btw i’m not injured now just collecting some good info…
Cheers

But if i got shoulder injury and i’m injecting in belly fat still it will be beneficial ? or has to go in shoulder ?? Tbh never used that stuff… btw i’m not injured now just collecting some good info…
Cheers

Yeah you can just inject subcutaneously anywhere and still get results but the studies show it’s definitely better to inject at the site and better again to do intramuscular injections directly into injury prone area.

Back
Top Bottom