Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacy Meds

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
Ozpharm is out of stock of diazepam, I like to have a box on hand i am running pretty high dose cycle and need it to chill sometimes.
Helps me unwind when im stressed out and clenching my jaw, and I use when I fly for work etc .
I don’t drink and I’m trying to cut down on weed cause it hangs round too long for drugs tests.
A box lasts me months at a time so I believe I actually use it pretty responsibly.
If I go to the doctors and ask for it he’s basically just like nah mate.
I was wondering what other vendors stock it?
I’ve noticed Auspharmacy stocks it but after the reviews on here I’m now sceptical wether or not I would trust them.
Has anyone else got any ideas or thoughts on where to go cheers

I know a couple of places, not sure I can openly name on here. Maybe DM me and ill try point you in the right direction. Obviously not something you should use excessively and TBH if you NEED it on cycle I would start to think about what compounds I am using on cycle.

Hey mate I'm new to this forum and not too sure of what the rules are about advertising products, but if you want to contact me on wickr I can help you in the right direction.

Wickr - oldboy187

Back
Top Bottom