Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ready to supply

Absolute legend this bloke, genuine and professional. I placed a order last week and everything was perfect! Suoer super super fast delivery. Everything on point. Thanks oldboy 💪💪

Hey lads once again I appreciate all the kind words and positive reviews.
On another note the issue we were having with our crypto's has been sorted and we are back on track running smoothly. If you haven't got a list from me in the last month, drop back in as a couple of new products have been added.
Cheers lads

G'day ladies and gentlemen, we are back up and running as usual, and atm over stocked on a few items so great discounts to be had there as we have posted to most already.
For this week's discount and sale to go along with that offer we are bringing back our buy 3 basic pct products get a 4th free.

We are also bringing you bulk buy discounts based on dollars spent.

Sale is as follows
$100-$200 10% off
$200-$350 15% off
$350-$500 20% off
$500+ 25% off

For more info on our overstocked products and discounts on those please contact us via wickr or threema.
Cheers guys, take care.
Sale ends Saturday the 8th April.
Overstocked items discounts finish when stock is depleted.

Wickr - oldboy187
Threema - W43M3EFJ

Ordered and paid 24 hours ago . Sent yesterday and received today . Excellent service and top bloke . Communication A+++ . Will order again and again. Thanks mate 🙏

Order is exactly as described (pharmacy grade).
Fast delivery, easy to place the order.
Definitely my go to now,
Cheers,
- coops_

Hey,
I’ve been trying to get in contact you, maybe it’s my Threema, but just wanted to check all good.

Normally hear back from you very quick.
Understand if you just supper busy though,

Cheers
Bella

I was holding out hope as Jerry has always been such a top block.
I thought maybe something happened out of their control… but seeing another person stating they have had no correspondence and order placed 10+ days ago, when I only paid for an order 4 days ago… gives me a sick feeling 🙁

Took $600 worth of an order off me and has gone quiet and stopped replying to any messages. Stay away guys seems like a classic exit scam

I’ve always had contact with him and made numerous purchases, my honest belief is he has been done unfortunately, he was thst genuine that he passed on people that wanted things I could source and sell to them and never wanted a commission which shows he is an honest guy. I truly believe unfortunately he has had his products taken by the boys in blue and probably sitting looking at four walls unfortunately.

I’ve always had contact with him and made numerous purchases, my honest belief is he has been done unfortunately, he was thst genuine that he passed on people that wanted things I could source and sell to them and never wanted a commission which shows he is an honest guy. I truly believe unfortunately he has had his products taken by the boys in blue and probably sitting looking at four walls unfortunately.

Oh no :( , lets hope not

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no :( , lets hope not

https://au.news.yahoo.com/pharmacist-sold-steroids-crims-police-062300749.html

This was someone in Melbourne on the 11th Jerry took money from me in the afternoon on the 12th. Someone went out and collected it from a cardless cash pick up in Queensland - the moment the money was taken out he went dead quite/ still suss to me

That is very strange, I thought he only ever did bitcoin payments. I tried to do a cardless, and he said he only did bitcoin!

This was someone in Melbourne on the 11th Jerry took money from me in the afternoon on the 12th. Someone went out and collected it from a cardless cash pick up in Queensland - the moment the money was taken out he went dead quite/ still suss to me

That article definitely wasn’t him. I had communication with him on the 11th and 12 April and multiple days leading up towards it so hopefully he just pops back up!

Hi everyone, a lot of guys looking for a legitimate source, orders guaranteed, can show you my feedback on other forums:

Looking for Pharma grade products?
PM me for more info - [email protected]

Plenty of happy customers, I can give you testimonials of the user on here.
Local pick up in Melbourne excepted
Postage interstate guaranteed, 1-2 business days

A reliable source for pharma grade, if you want to do it the right way!

Back
Top Bottom