Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sandsunsky - New Supplier Giveaway

sandsunsky

Novice Brother
To start working towards earning everyone's trust I'd like to do a giveaway.
Please reply whether you would want this to be test-e or gh.
I have chosen those two because they are easy to prove whether they are legit or not by taking a blood test.

I have chosen those two because they are easy to prove whether they are legit or not by taking a blood test.

Sure brother,be happy to give you honest review and or recommendation on legit compounds,test e.do you have a secure contact,like threema or other.have sent you a pm.

And welcome to Evo,sent you a pm,do you have a secure contact.cheers

The manufacturer is in China. Rather than getting the raws sent over from there as most labs do I just get them to send the finished product through.
I've personally used a bunch of their stuff including the gh, and test e. My lab results while using their stuff have always indicated quality products.

Two people reached out for samples. They have been sent out and received (test e).
For a second round of samples, I've got a few vials 2mg of generic semaglutide (brand name version ozempic) that I'd like to send out.
Semaglutides appetite suppression is obvious at dosages of 0.5mg per week and up which makes it a good candidate to show my stock is legit.
Please send me a msg at 8HHJKWAX on Threema if you are interested.

Two people asked for samples. I sent them each out a vial of test e 250 each which have both been received.
For a second round of samples I've gone with 2mg vials of generic Semaglutide (Ozempic).
This is because it has appetite suppression effects that will be obvious at and above dosages of 0.5mg per week.
If you would like me to send you one, please send me a msg at 8HHJKWAX on Threema.

The manufacturer is in China. Rather than getting the raws sent over from there as most labs do I just get them to send the finished product through.
I've personally used a bunch of their stuff including the gh, and test e. My lab results while using their stuff have always indicated quality products.

Who are the 2 people that received test e samples? Have they begun using the product?

Nah haven't used yet,shoulda went with the gh,I got shit loads of test

SDS. Was kind enough to let me sample his semaglutide,I haven’t received yet but will be using it as soon as I get my hands on it and I will let the board know my opinion,sema works quickly so it won’t be long till my feedback will be posted

Received 2mg semaglutide from SDS ,postage was very quick,product was wrapped very well,
I added 1ml of bac water to the vial and it dissolved the sema rather quickly,nice and clear solution after dissolving.
Injected 1mg sub q and 24 hours later my appetite has reduced dramatically,if I do get a bit hungry,I have a few mouthfuls of food and I’m full,I’ve used sema in the past and love the stuff,I went from 112kgs to 106kgs ripped in 2 months,SDS is good to go,but with confidence 👍🏻

Received 2mg semaglutide from SDS ,postage was very quick,product was wrapped very well,
I added 1ml of bac water to the vial and it dissolved the sema rather quickly,nice and clear solution after dissolving.
Injected 1mg sub q and 24 hours later my appetite has reduced dramatically,if I do get a bit hungry,I have a few mouthfuls of food and I’m full,I’ve used sema in the past and love the stuff,I went from 112kgs to 106kgs ripped in 2 months,SDS is good to go,but with confidence 👍🏻
Good to see positive review bro,looking forward to opening this vial of test next couple of days,will post up soon.

thanks @competitor for taking the time to reply with your experience with the semaglutide.
@barnyap also made a post with roidtest kit results for a sample of test e I sent out.
The name of the post is "SunPharma (Sandsunksy) - Feedback"

Back
Top Bottom