Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources Australia

zac79

Hi all looking and needing advice ps happy new year 🎉 😊 ☺️ seen ozpharm labs and seen on another site they are scams others say not and got good stuff like nexnos gear any one used or bought and recived?? 2 have stated lost their cash any help or a reliable source will be great keep safe peeps.

Spend some time and read through the stickied threads at the top of this forum mate, OzPharmLabs are the trusted source here approved by the forum. There are countless positive reviews for their products and service, you won't find better. Any issues or complaints are quickly addressed and fixed if they arise, most of the Aussies here will tell you the same thing. It's really no surprise the other forums are trying to run them down because they've chosen to partner with the best. Read though this latest post and msg one of the sales team you won't be disappointed.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums.../ozpharmlabs-re-opening-9-2-2023-a-87646.html

I've used them 3 times and each time they were quick and awesome to deal with. I have only ordered the OzPharm test E and my last blood test results my test levels were through the roof at 500mg a week. A month ago i dropped to a cruise dose of about 225mg and I still feel great. Ive only had great experiences with both Dr Oz and HOG and the gear..

Hi all looking and needing advice ps happy new year 🎉 😊 ☺️ seen ozpharm labs and seen on another site they are scams others say not and got good stuff like nexnos gear any one used or bought and recived?? 2 have stated lost their cash any help or a reliable source will be great keep safe peeps.

I have used ozpharm for 3 years now and highly recommend them,have used few other ugl labels but nothing has stacked up to ozpharm yet bro,I prefer ozpharmlabs oils though nexnos have been better and above other labs too,looking forward to ozpharm new orals,of they are as good as the oils I be a happy mofo fo sure lol,you are in good hands with Oz and his team bro,all the best

I ordered from auspharmacy.is on Sunday received my order today ..no problems at all..ordered elders before that ..gtg

Spend some time and read through the stickied threads at the top of this forum mate, OzPharmLabs are the trusted source here approved by the forum. There are countless positive reviews for their products and service, you won't find better. Any issues or complaints are quickly addressed and fixed if they arise, most of the Aussies here will tell you the same thing. It's really no surprise the other forums are trying to run them down because they've chosen to partner with the best. Read though this latest post and msg one of the sales team you won't be disappointed.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums.../ozpharmlabs-re-opening-9-2-2023-a-87646.html

What do we do now ?

I can't find a thread on it. OzPharmLabs still a goer and insight on status? Hope the lad/s are all good

Not on forums due to security reasons,not taking new customers,only long standing or existing customers,working on backlog of orders.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered from auspharmacy.is on Sunday received my order today ..no problems at all..ordered elders before that ..gtg

Sent you pm bro

Spoke to HOG last night and off the forums for security but was still happy to take me on as new customer.

It's unfortunate about ozpharm. If you guys are hard up for a source due to recent circumstances, try purple panda labs in google. They do Aussie domestic and international raws.
I have no affiliation with them but iv been using them for many years.

It's unfortunate about ozpharm. If you guys are hard up for a source due to recent circumstances, try purple panda labs in google. They do Aussie domestic and international raws.
I have no affiliation with them but iv been using them for many years.

How’s their GH? And guessing the Aussie domestic stuff is already in the country

How’s their GH? And guessing the Aussie domestic stuff is already in the country

The GH is good. Only been using about a month and just 2IU. nothing to compare it though.

Its strange cause normally the aussie domestic GH is like 300US and international is 150US.
But when I checked today Aussie domestic GH is same price as international.

Cause I just ordered another 4 lots at 150US international.

Been using the raws for like idk 5 years. No complaints.
Only ever had 1 parcel not make it.
Never order more than 100g at a time. Just personal use only.

I've used them 3 times and each time they were quick and awesome to deal with. I have only ordered the OzPharm test E and my last blood test results my test levels were through the roof at 500mg a week. A month ago i dropped to a cruise dose of about 225mg and I still feel great. Ive only had great experiences with both Dr Oz and HOG and the gear..

Hey mate is hog and oz phama still reliable?

Back
Top Bottom