Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spinal fusion

Tetrahedal

Having spinal fusion in a few weeks, would appreciate hearing back if anyone else here has had it done and how long it took to recover…

I used to train in my 20’s and am now 40, however after kids and living with a dragon, my natural T levels are shot and recent test had them low 11.1.

After this surgery I want to get back into it, any advice on a reliable source etc,

Even though I know but am lacking confidence but any advice on dose, training etc would be appreciated.

Having spinal fusion in a few weeks, would appreciate hearing back if anyone else here has had it done and how long it took to recover…

I used to train in my 20’s and am now 40, however after kids and living with a dragon, my natural T levels are shot and recent test had them low 11.1.

After this surgery I want to get back into it, any advice on a reliable source etc,

Even though I know but am lacking confidence but any advice on dose, training etc would be appreciated.

Hay bro,
Sorry to hear about your back mate. I cracked my disc in between L4 L5 at the end 2019. Part of my disc logged in my spinal cord so I could not walk. It’s was not good at all man. It was a work accident because I though I was super man. I got a part of my disc removed (discectomy) which gave me the use of my legs again. The doctors said I would never lift again. With in 4 months of rehabilitation, I hit the gym again. I love body building so I had to reinvent myself, I am 39 so my heavy days of lifting are over, no more 300kgs dead and no 200+ squats.
So I hooked up with my first and last coach ever (Eric Broser, aka Merlin) https://broserbuilt.com/. Eric dose workout plans depending on how much you want to spend. His philosophy is time under tension. So no heaviest weights moderate weights, look him up on you tube,(fulltime body building) or (jay cutler tv). Since training with him I am bigger than ever and looking to get back on stage again.
So there is hope bro. (fuck what the doctor say, lift to how you feel). I have a heap more to say but just wanted to say it’s not the end of the world👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Hay bro,
Sorry to hear about your back mate. I cracked my disc in between L4 L5 at the end 2019. Part of my disc logged in my spinal cord so I could not walk. ItÂ’s was not good at all man. It was a work accident because I though I was super man. I got a part of my disc removed (discectomy) which gave me the use of my legs again. The doctors said I would never lift again. With in 4 months of rehabilitation, I hit the gym again. I love body building so I had to reinvent myself, I am 39 so my heavy days of lifting are over, no more 300kgs dead and no 200+ squats.
So I hooked up with my first and last coach ever (Eric Broser, aka Merlin) https://broserbuilt.com/. Eric dose workout plans depending on how much you want to spend. His philosophy is time under tension. So no heaviest weights moderate weights, look him up on you tube,(fulltime body building) or (jay cutler tv). Since training with him I am bigger than ever and looking to get back on stage again.
So there is hope bro. (fuck what the doctor say, lift to how you feel). I have a heap more to say but just wanted to say it’s not the end of the world👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

As for having low t, hit up Ozpharma for your trt mate, test e is what I use from now until the day I kick the bucket. I use 175mg per week to bring my body’s test level to 1500ng. I get my bloods checked every 120 days to make sure I am fine.

Ozpharmlabs have you covered bro,as old mate said there is hope,recover and improve, testosterone makes night and day difference for us over 40s n 50s,turned back my clock 15 years easy physically n I'm just on 52years old,no major surgery like you guys but wear n tear from concreting 30 years plus,now I'm good to go everyday whereas prior to trt I was fucked and drained every day.all the best bro,yes time under tension,moderate weights,trt and healthy lifestyle you will be that soldier you once we're in no time brother

That’s what happens when you let blokes fuck you all the time . You put your back out

Wasnt me saying I had a sore back dirt slob,get it right before you make more dumb cunt comments you simpleton.back under the rock cunt.

Be be under a rock than be a rock spider like you . I know about them underage boys you’ve been rooting at Darlinghurst

ACDF [Cervical or Lumbar] fusion usually takes around 6 - 12 months to heal.

Not too sure what your spinal condition is exactly but if I were you, I'd be looking at ACDA [Cervical/Lumbar Discectomy Arthroplasty].
Basically a disc replacement rather than fusion.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention that spinal fusion hurts like hell for 3 - 9 months post surgery.

That exactly was implied saying back under the rock you simple cunt,no originality here.go back to Shen long thread you two fuckwits belong no where else.thiscaint your thread stop ya shit dopey bitch.the guy made this thread for advice and help not for you to trash it.

This board practices freedom of speech . I’ve been here for fucking years and it’s always been like that , I’ll fucking say what I want , when I want , where I want and how I want . There is not a single thing you can do about it you self loathing homosexual.
Go report me like you did that other fagot shing Fong or whatever you call him

A doctor now giving medical advice,easy to google this stuff.dont listen to any medical advice on here bro your own doctor is the source for that

Sure overaged pedo groomer with Estrogen issues...
Calling me out but you're the "GRONK"

- - - Updated - - -

A doctor now giving medical advice,easy to google this stuff.dont listen to any medical advice on here bro your own doctor is the source for that

Naturally, you would consult a neurosurgeon or an orthopedic surgeon & let them do the surgical procedure...
My advice is free, not a substitute for surgery.
Yes you can google the information & its readily available & free.
Just don't let 70's_Child do the backyard in the dunny surgery on you after he's picked & scratched his anus without sterilizing his hands prior to surgery.

Thanks guys for the advice, appreciated.

To the smart mouthed fwit, Dirt - obviously you’re an inbred pimply little fuck still sucking on ya mummy’s left nip whilst ya daddy is biting on her other one… when ya not feeding on ya mummies tits, your being a creepy cnt rubbing one out whilst you sniffing your little sister’s dirty undies!

Back
Top Bottom