Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just seen them pop up yesterday used them years ago when they were ausjuice and where good but not sure about now
And they reopen ausmeds about a month ago as well but I haven’t heard of anyone ordering so far

Yeah UGLOZ sent me emails too. Claims to be AJ from the old Ausjuice and Ausmeds.
Site has the range he made himself, Platinum Anabolics. They used to sell Lambo etc.

Now selling Sparta and Platinum. Sparta has been around forever. Although hav been with URL’s like roidstop and other sites. I have been scammed by. Either gear shows up and is bunk. Or gear doesn’t arrive.

I’m using Oz as seventies has stated.
I can’t get into Apex as I’m to late for the gig.

Anyone have feedback on the Sparta gear?

Yeah UGLOZ sent me emails too. Claims to be AJ from the old Ausjuice and Ausmeds.
Site has the range he made himself, Platinum Anabolics. They used to sell Lambo etc.

Now selling Sparta and Platinum. Sparta has been around forever. Although hav been with URL’s like roidstop and other sites. I have been scammed by. Either gear shows up and is bunk. Or gear doesn’t arrive.

I’m using Oz as seventies has stated.
I can’t get into Apex as I’m to late for the gig.

Anyone have feedback on the Sparta gear?

Check out biological performance, been around for a long time with reviews on other forums. I think he is pretty new to this one but his gear seems legit. He wouldnt last very long if it wasnt. Ordered some and arrived no issues has a good selection too.

Thanks all. That makes sense and it seems like it is AJ/ ausjuice/ausmeds. I remember when they went offline. No exit scams or anything/ just silence. I recall they were pretty fast w orders. Within 24 hours if you got orders in by 3 or something.

Otherwise, I’ve been using a ozpharms as well. No complaints at all. I’ve been going through HOG recently - great guy/ help.

Agreed Donk39 with above on Ausjuice. Fast delivery, stealth.
But the test e was under dosed.

Biological. Don’t have Threema. I don’t use session. I could proton mail them. But Oz just seems easier.

Ausjuice got raided:

miragenews.com/drugs-and-weapons-seized-at-prospect

I wont be ordering shit until there is an explanation on how they managed to miraculously come back.

Hey. Im new here looking for a legit source for gear. No luck previously. How do i contact Ozpharms??

The forum mods over there confirmed UGL OZ is just an impersonator and SCAM.

Ausmeds.is is a sponsor on the other aussie forum and legit. They haven't relaunched AJ yet.

It's likely mark scam site sending emails to old customers. Be careful peeps.

Yeah I just seen them pop up yesterday used them years ago when they were ausjuice and where good but not sure about now
And they reopen ausmeds about a month ago as well but I haven’t heard of anyone ordering so far

I ordered some Tramadol off the ausmeds site about 7 weeks ago when they sent me a code link as well for discount being an old customer of theirs back in the day . Site does work and have had no dramas. Products came after about 1 week.

About UGL OZ. I also go an email from them as well with a 20% discount code saying they’re back . Haven’t bothered to try as I go through Apex . The guy is tops and haven’t had any problems with his stuff . Nothing but positive results

Hey. Im new here looking for a legit source for gear. No luck previously. How do i contact Ozpharms??

Hey mate

Check out the thread above this one in Aussie source’s. there are Threema account in the like HOG and Dr Oz. Set up Threema and contact them.
Your gtg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom