Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT PHARMA SHOULD I STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day lads and ladies, back again. It seems I am getting a fair few dm's about off list products. So my question to you is "what else do you want me to stock"? I do have a lot more products available but my list only contains the favourites and/or most popular. So if there's anything else you would like me to stock let me know and i can hopefully source those items for you guys. Keep the rules of the forum in mind when you comment on here or you can message me directly if your suggestion is not forum friendly. Gear is not on the menu ATM I know that's going to be a lot of your comments but we'll see about that in the future. So just the pharmaceuticals suggestions for now.
P.s our past sale went great and I'm sure a few of you guys took advantage of that so we have another in the works when our stocks are replenished.
Cheers,
Your mate J.White
Wickr - oldboy187
Threema - W43M3EFJ

REC DRUG Sales or talk will be banned

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/aussie-approved-sources/not-allowed!-recreational-drugs-85609.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Benzos like alprazolam, clonazepam, diazepam, … not everyone abuses them they get a bad rap on BB. Forums but they help to sleep when on a shit tonne of gear.
sarms, only if u can or are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom