Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get bloodwork done?

Becmac01

As im not doing TRT the dr refused to let me get my bloodwork done covered under medicare. Looked online and imedical do it anonymously for $146 :/ how does everyone get there bloodwork checked?

I’ve used imedical in the past and they were heaps quick and easy to sort out. You just need to go to the pathology they use with the paperwork they email you and get sample taken. Simple as and results were back to me the next day

Hi BigFranco, can you guide me on this?
Do i fill up forms online on Imedical website, make payment then print out?
I went to the lab and the staff request for a doctor's form.
Im located at NSW.

Crazy. I’ve been to 2 different doctors in the past 3 months and both were happy to give me pathology requests and send me off to QML all bulk billed.

I’ve also used Roidsafe.com.au twice recently. Paid $60 each time, got a Pathology request form emailed to me, took that to QML.. Results 48~ hours later via a mobile app. Pretty handy.

Hi BigFranco, can you guide me on this?
Do i fill up forms online on Imedical website, make payment then print out?
I went to the lab and the staff request for a doctor's form.
Im located at NSW.

Yeah bro last time I used it I just filled out basic personal details and printed the form out, imedical should already have your requested codes on the form then just walk into the pathology, maybe have a local docs details in the memory bank if they ask but they shouldn’t be checking into it

Crazy. I’ve been to 2 different doctors in the past 3 months and both were happy to give me pathology requests and send me off to QML all bulk billed.

I’ve also used Roidsafe.com.au twice recently. Paid $60 each time, got a Pathology request form emailed to me, took that to QML.. Results 48~ hours later via a mobile app. Pretty handy.

$60 sounds like the cheapest price. However i checked on QML lab, nothing seems to be at NSW.

Thanks everyone for the guidance. I manage to get the bloodwork done. Paid for a referral form on Roidsafe.com.au for less then $60. Received in email. Printed it.
Went to Laverty Pathology.

Back
Top Bottom