Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's the best place to get needles/syringes?

Becmac01

Looked at a few places online and my cart is coming to about $350 for all the needles and syringes required for my 13 week cycle. After being told needles and that were cheap I was expecting them to be much cheaper than this, but is this the standard for what people are paying?
Drawing needles x 26
Pinning needles x 26
Syringe x 26

Thoughts?

For free at you local needle exchange program,they are everywhere,google your local area,be either a local hospital or community exchange centre.my local hospital has one as well as our local community centre,at the hospital exchange you can go inside and get them free or from the vending machine a steroid pack cost $15,a kit put together that covers all your cycle needs.or ozpharmlabs has packs for daily cheap too

Just recently moved to south east Queensland, anyone know of any exchanges?
I've done a google search and couldn't find anything.

Just recently moved to south east Queensland, anyone know of any exchanges?
I've done a google search and couldn't find anything.

You could always pony up the few bucks needed

You could always pony up the few bucks needed
Money isn't an option, i couldn't care less if I've got to pay for my pins.
But if you can get something for free being a hard working tax payer then why not take advantage of it like every piece of shit drug addict does!!

Money isn't an option, i couldn't care less if I've got to pay for my pins.
But if you can get something for free being a hard working tax payer then why not take advantage of it like every piece of shit drug addict does!!

Cos you gotta go sit next to them and mingle with them. I'd rather pony up

You can get syringes and needles delivered to your door by the 100’s for free on NUAA.ORG it’s the junkie program but hey it’s free

You can get syringes and needles delivered to your door by the 100’s for free on NUAA.ORG it’s the junkie program but hey it’s free

If this is true do this.

Yeah it’s legit mobster but it’s possibly only for people in NSW I use it all the time you get free products and free delivery or you can donate your delivery fee of $15 to the NUAA to keep they’re finding going. I don’t donate for anonymity reasons.

Is it possible to get luer lock ones like this? 1ml luer lock syringes with a thick needle to draw then replace with a thinner gauge needle is the best system ive found for injecting oils

Is it possible to get luer lock ones like this? 1ml luer lock syringes with a thick needle to draw then replace with a thinner gauge needle is the best system ive found for injecting oils

Have you looked?

Yeah mate but the 1mL barrels are usually all gone so I go for 3mL barrels and 18g needle to draw and 25g needle to pin and I always get luer lock

Yeah mate but the 1mL barrels are usually all gone so I go for 3mL barrels and 18g needle to draw and 25g needle to pin and I always get luer lock

So use those. The price difference will be tiny

Back
Top Bottom