napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Conversation Between Eddie Haskell and JeromeLMD

8 Visitor Messages

1. But i dont plan on stopping the trt unless my natural testosterone is high enough.
  2. And would that be the same pct as if you would take very large amounts?
  3. Just for interest. Would you need a PCT for those amounts? Or is it considered "normal" drug use? Like if you would cycle the amount that I get due to trt?
  4. Perfect! Thank you so much!
  5. Yes. So he´s specilized on Sport and generell health and he is in contact with Doctors from all different "topics".
  6. He is the best in my Town and my family and me are going to him since 20 years or so and he really listens to the patients and how he feels. So I should do it yeah?
  7. Hey Rick. So im no more interested in doing a cycle and more been focussed on my Diet to bulk on some muscle. So lately ive been to my doctor because I was feeling tired all day even though I was sleeping well over 9 hours. And my bloodwork came back and it was showing low testosterone?? I personally didnt really thought that i have that but my dad has low testosterone too.. Well my doctor advised me to do TRT to rebuild my natural testosterone. He said he would perscribe/do 200mg/per week? Isnt that way too high? He said my Testosterone is way too low for my age.. Its at about 200ng/dL? I dont know about the average Count but yeah.. Advice please..
  8. Hey So can you tell me what would happen negativly to my body if I would take like 400mg of test per week? With proper PCT and HCG etc.? Just to really feel on whats going on then. Thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8