napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Conversation Between Ricky V Rock and Harbormaster

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Rick, thanks for the reply. I'm about 2 weeks into a cycle of 500mg test , 400mg masteron / week and 2-3 iu GH. 25mg of proviron and .5 adex / day. Honestly, I'm very happy with the results already.! This is definitely 1/2 of what I would have run in the past , I probably would have added a 3rd compound like EQ or anavar too. The gains are solid and dry, I have definitely dropped at least a couple % body fat and the sides are very manageable. It is definitely nice not to be sweating all night and super wound up and aggressive all the time! This is the first cycle I have run in years so I'm sure that is a big part of it but right now I am very happy with the results and I'm not looking to put on 20lbs of water anyway.

Thanks for the input man!
  2. Hey Rick, thanks for the reply. I'm about 2 weeks into a cycle of 500mg test , 400mg masteron / week and 2-3 iu GH. 25mg of proviron and .5 adex / day. Honestly, I'm very happy with the results already.! This is definitely 1/2 of what I would have run in the past , I probably would have added a 3rd compound like EQ or anavar too. The gains are solid and dry, I have definitely dropped at least a couple % body fat and the sides are very manageable. It is definitely nice not to be sweating all night and super wound up and aggressive all the time! This is the first cycle I have run in years so I'm sure that is a big part of it but right now I am very happy with the results and I'm not looking to put on 20lbs of water anyway.

Thanks for the input man!
  3. Some of us (like me) did these big huge cycles and we advised other to do so as well, it just became the norm. Things got kinda weird and many guys where just focusing on the drugs and neglecting their health, and training intensity and diet. It all got turned upside down and backwards. Rewind back now to about 10 years ago, me and a few other guys started trying to convince everyone to lower dosages and be more conservative in their cycles. Some of us that ran the big dog cycles from back in the day we have learned the truth that you just don't need to do these huge big dosages to get great result, much of the higher dosages are a waste where you are not getting all of the gains and you lose a lot more mass after a big cycle than a small one. I suggest you try things the new way and see how you like it. You can always go back to pumping big cycles with a ton of sauce if that is really what you would like to do.
  4. Hey brother it is great to hear from you man, and yes I understand how you maybe shocked to see just how conservative cycles have become, again... I say "again" because the guys in the 60's, 70's and 80' always used the smaller dosages. The dosages began to climb up I think around the mid 90's when the European sources where able to connect with America buyers in the USA using the forums that you seen a surge in dosages where guys where doing 2 to 3 grams per week of steroids. Some even thought that every cycle should start off with a full gram of Testosterone and then you would toss in some more stuff on top. I think a lot of this advice came from European sources trying to convince guys that they should use more steroids so they can sell them more.
  5. Hey Rick,

I'm new to this board and I've been out of the scene for quite a few years. I competed for several years in the late 90s early 2000s. I think we are probably around the same age group and I figured I would reach out to someone who probably has similar experiences and learned things the same way back in the day. Its seems like a lot of these guys have very strong negative opinions on most of the methods that I was taught and used successfully for years. I don't want to sound like a grumpy old man, but I guess I'm a little surprised how much things have changed.

Is the company line that most of these guys chant on here really the standard practice now? Test cycles of 200-300mg/ week, really?

Before I consider dumping the years of info and experience for this new way of thinking I wanted to get some feedback from another veteran.

Thanks a lot,
    Evan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5