Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another domestic supply cycle

gariol28

I just finished another domestic Supply cycle
this time I was using their Deca durabolin in testosterone cypionate
I did 100 mg a week of the testosterone along with 150mg of the deca-durabolin twice a week
not only do my joints feel better but my strength is also up about 20 lb on all my Weightlifting exercises

I did 100 mg a week of the testosterone along with 150mg of the deca-durabolin twice a week
not only do my joints feel better but my strength is also up about 20 lb on all my Weightlifting exercises

Domestic supply has great testosterone and deca, always quality and fast domestic delivery

what else could you ask for?

domestic supply is making so many people happy with the quality of their products. if you ever need help setting up your next cycle let me know

Regardless of how good DS is (very) Deca will NOT fix those joints

That is great to hear. There are countless reviews and posts about how great they are all the way around. For me, my best experiences have always come with them

Thank you for posting your review. Domestic Supply is as top level as you can get from products to customer service to having the widest variety of top name brands!

Back
Top Bottom