Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply balkan?

xBSer

DS you an official balkan supplier or you just reselling?
not sure how to see domestic-supply on there checked

I don't think Greg is reselling without being an official supplier. I think he is an official supplier on their balkan website.

they are official pharma grade company and preferer not to say anyone is their official reseller, but yes. all balkan products are in stock (1000+ minimum)

they are official pharma grade company and preferer not to say anyone is their official reseller, but yes. all balkan products are in stock (1000+ minimum)

There you have it.

Balkan is one of the best brands in the world!

I checked your site you're domestic only. Ok I just wanted to know who is official who is not, don't know these days.

at this point im pretty much only using balkan products all from greg at domestic supply... they have shown me to be the very best out there

Back
Top Bottom